Page 117 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Site Supporter
    AIM Surplus has 124gr Prvi Partizan for $19.95 a box. Pricey, but available: https://aimsurplus.com/prvi-partizan...-fmj-50rd-box/

EDIT: I have no affiliation with AIMSurplus aside from being a long time customer, but I really appreciate the fact that they haven't increased their prices as much as a lot of other companies and that they put quantity limits in place early. That is probably not the immediately best business decision for them, but it's something I'll remember long after prices find whatever their new normal is going to be.
    Last edited by pangloss; 09-05-2020 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    AIM Surplus has 124gr Prvi Partizan for $19.95 a box. Pricey, but available: https://aimsurplus.com/prvi-partizan...-fmj-50rd-box/

EDIT: I have no affiliation with AIMSurplus aside from being a long time customer, but I really appreciate the fact that they haven't increased their prices as much as a lot of other companies and that they put quantity limits in place early. That is probably not the immediately best business decision for them, but it's something I'll remember long after prices find whatever their new normal is going to be.
    Thx. Just bought 1k. The AIM guys are good dudes. Gun shop guys who are real shooters. Been in classes w some of them.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    Glad you got some ammo and glad to hear good things about the AIM folks!

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Thx. Just bought 1k. The AIM guys are good dudes. Gun shop guys who are real shooters. Been in classes w some of them.
    Did the same. Lost a reasonable chunk of my ammo stash to a burglary today. Holding my nose and replenishing at this price for that reason only. Ugh.

Federal LE HST 125g in 357Sig is in stock at ammunitionstore.com . . . found it yesterday (after getting the last two boxes from bulkammo.com) and note that as I write this, they still show stockmof that as well as two other 357Sig loads.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Did the same. Lost a reasonable chunk of my ammo stash to a burglary today. Holding my nose and replenishing at this price for that reason only. Ugh.
    That's terrible! I hope you didn't lose any guns. Did they try to access your safe?

That’s not good. Hopefully they didn’t find the 🔫.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    Oh, no!

Hope the ammo was the most valuable thing they got...
    Hope you didn’t lose much of that 5.56 stash you’ve been building up. I never thought to lock my ammo stockpile up, or even make it particularly hard to find. Hmmm.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    That’s not good. Hopefully they didn’t find the 🔫.
    Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    That's terrible! I hope you didn't lose any guns. Did they try to access your safe?
    Nope - they broke into my in-complex storage unit, not my actual apartment. No guns in there, at least. No longer any ammo, either, now that I've moved the rest of it upstairs. Only stuff left in that unit is trash and some spray-paint.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Oh, no!

Hope the ammo was the most valuable thing they got...
    Hope you didn’t lose much of that 5.56 stash you’ve been building up. I never thought to lock my ammo stockpile up, or even make it particularly hard to find. Hmmm.
    No, surprisingly, they only got (maybe) a case of .223 that was sitting on the floor. Most of what they got was stuff I don't shoot much of, actually (.22LR, .40, .45, .38SPL).

Frankly could've been substantially worse. Lucky I got off as light as I did. See the coterie club for more.

Angry

https://www.velocityammosales.com/pr...grain-fmj-case

YGBSM. $600 for a case of Geco 115 gr. This probably doesn't belong in 'Ammo Deals' but I didn't see a thread called 'Ammo Extortion'.

User Tag List