Page 104 of 260 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Wow...the AE 124 is now $18.99 a box...and showing unavailable. Bummer.

www.sgammo.com showing ZERO 9mm in stock (as in, zip.) www.targetsportsusa.com showing Speer GD 147, 124+p and HST 124+p in stock; is all they have. I am a bit nervous about SD ammo going up, and I only have 147 HST stocked, so I ordered some of the Gold Dot 124+p at $39.99 a box. (Hell at this rate, it might be cheaper to shoot hollow points by November. )
    The Federal AE 124 is back to showing "available" at $18.99 a box.

FWIW, this place has some stuff in stock--eg. 124 HST, 124+P GDHP, 147 GDHP, or LW133 OO buck, that is hard to find right now, if anyone needs a box or two to get by. It's not bargain (especially the federal stuff), but it's not terrifyingly expensive for today's market either. I found them looking for the reduced recoil buck.

https://www.tds-us.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Just now ordered a case of S&B 45ACP from Brownells at $336 (before tax and shipping).
    The Federal AE 124 is back to showing "available" at $18.99 a box.
    What world are we living in when.45 is cheaper than 9mm?

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    FWIW, this place has some stuff in stock--eg. 124 HST, 124+P GDHP, 147 GDHP, or LW133 OO buck, that is hard to find right now, if anyone needs a box or two to get by. It's not bargain (especially the federal stuff), but it's not terrifyingly expensive for today's market either. I found them looking for the reduced recoil buck.

https://www.tds-us.com
    At $50 a box for 9mm HST they will probably have ammunition for a long time.

Site Supporter
    1000 rounds of Tula 9mm Ammunition TA919150 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket 50 Rounds, arrived today from https://www.outdoorlimited.com/handg...By=8&mode=list at 40 cents per round. This joins a previous 1000 rounds of Century Red Army Standard 9mm Luger Ammunition 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket 50 Rounds at 46 cents.

There's CCI in various flavors at 66 cents per round. While this isn't the 'best', and expensive, I feel a touch better for match ammo and the end of world even with FMJ. I had a decent amount of expensive SD stuff already.

Quote Originally Posted by WeepingAngel View Post
    Even at the drastically inflated prices, it’s reassuring just to see quality ammo IS available here and there...if only they could just catch up and allow things to settle down, but with the election on the horizon, I think it’s fair to say that’s just wishful thinking

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    that's reassuring. I ordered 10 days behind you so 7/27, hopefully ship by 8/3 and arrive by 8/10 (ordered to office, no weekend delivery) but we shall see...
    Just an update on my order in case anyone else is less than confident, I got notice that my order shipped 8/4 from KY and should be delivered to me in SE FL today 8/6.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Just an update on my order in case anyone else is less than confident, I got notice that my order shipped 8/4 from KY and should be delivered to me in SE FL today 8/6.
    I apparently mixed this up with a different order confirmation...

The correct info for the Ammo is that it left NY on 8/3 and should arrive in SEFL tomorrow.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Just placed an order at www.federalpremium.com for AE 124 AE9AP at $16.99 / box 50.

https://www.federalpremium.com/handg.../11-AE9AP.html

Attachment 58018
    Just got a shipping notice tonight, T+10 days.

User Tag List