Page 102 of 260 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

All gone. At twice the price.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Wow, that stuff at target sports went fast. A coworker just bought a 92x at work today. Its his first centerfire handgun.

He's training me and fished a little bit a couple weeks ago showing interest in guns and talking about the rioters but I dont typically talk guns in public. He seemed genuine enough so I encouraged a little and today he was surfing a few websites not finding anything untill i pointed him to armsunlimited. Then targetsports. The American eagle went from 92 cases to 0 before he could get his email confirmation. Fortunately they still had the white box training ammo.
    Friend of mine bought a Kahr (it's decent) but couldn't find ammo. Didn't really know where to look though. I gave him 100 rounds of FMJ. He asked for "hollowpoints" and about crapped when I said 20 rounds, 20 bucks. Well you can pay, or live without it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    Friend of mine bought a Kahr (it's decent) but couldn't find ammo. Didn't really know where to look though. I gave him 100 rounds of FMJ. He asked for "hollowpoints" and about crapped when I said 20 rounds, 20 bucks. Well you can pay, or live without it.
    That's less than they cost in a gun store. If you can find any.

Site Supporter
    I can't believe nearly .40/round for 9mm. It may well reach that point around here, but the small town LGS's have stayed under .28/round out the door, thus far. Paid $13.60/box for 147 gr Lawman last week, came out to ~.285, got half a case of the stuff. It goes much higher, I'm going into some kind of self preservation mode. I've got ammo for about a year if I shoot the same as I have lately, but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
    I can't believe nearly .40/round for 9mm. It may well reach that point around here, but the small town LGS's have stayed under .28/round out the door, thus far. Paid $13.60/box for 147 gr Lawman last week, came out to ~.285, got half a case of the stuff. It goes much higher, I'm going into some kind of self preservation mode. I've got ammo for about a year if I shoot the same as I have lately, but that's it.

Part of the question there is when they run out of the stocks they have, and what will it cost them to get more. If the overall market has gone up along with very short supplies, nobody will be able to sell ammo for the older prices indefinitely. Its not just a question of them being great people, they cant sell ammo for less than it costs them if they cant get it for the old price.
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Ordered some. Be interested to see how long it takes to get here.
    Me too! Yesterday I was looking at ammoseek and it was right around 460.00 shipped. Between this and another order, I'm back to "well stocked."
    Last edited by FNFAN; 07-27-2020 at 11:24 PM.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Primers are where the real action is at. Take a look at Gunbroker. It’ll take your breath away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    Primers are where the real action is at. Take a look at Gunbroker. It’ll take your breath away.
    Just looked up "small pistol primers" on there and wow, you weren't kidding. Not too interested in trying to deal with hazmat shipping on the sending end, but I have to admit that I'm somewhat tempted to see if I can cash in a bit locally, given that I have way more than I'm likely to use until after the COVID situation is over.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Just placed an order at www.federalpremium.com for AE 124 AE9AP at $16.99 / box 50.

https://www.federalpremium.com/handg.../11-AE9AP.html

Attachment 58018
    Question for you guys: I could not locate the answer on the Federal Premium site: They are indicating ‘ship times’ of 12-15 days. Since I’ve not used this Federal direct web site to order ammo before, does that mean order fulfillment and transit time, or just till the order leaves their warehouse (fulfillment time)?

Site Supporter
    For the truly desperate, Target Sports USA has some 65gr 9mm "self defense rounds" in stock. Do we have DocGKR's stamp of approval on these babies?

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/poly...-p-108990.aspx

User Tag List