Page 160 of 260 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2594

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    I've been trying to catch the 1k of Blazer Brass for $499 at Natchez again with no luck...it'll probably drop in-stock tomorrow.
    You can’t make this shit up, in stock now (but it’s $549)

https://www.natchezss.com/cci-blazer...oose-pack.html

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by zpelletier View Post

FML...

[emoji38]

$0.55 per round. WTF?! Local Academy has Monarch on shelves at $0.35 per round. It’s soft and you may not need cool slow mo camera to catch slowly ejecting brass, but it goes bang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    $0.55 per round. WTF?! Local Academy has Monarch on shelves at $0.35 per round. It’s soft and you may not need cool slow mo camera to catch slowly ejecting brass, but it goes bang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Compared to most places online and local stores, 55cpr is pretty good. Most places are at least 70-80cpr if not more. In my state there’s only Cabelas/Bass Pro, and one local store that are less than that. But to get any at Cabelas you have to line up hours before the store opens and hope they have enough for the whole line (they usually don’t) or wait for the random times the one local store gets some in (which isnt often and they too sell out quickly).

I never imagined I would say this, but if you need ammo 55cpr is pretty good right now.

Site Supporter
    Compared to most places online and local stores, 55cpr is pretty good. Most places are at least 70-80cpr if not more. In my state there’s only Cabelas/Bass Pro, and one local store that are less than that. But to get any at Cabelas you have to line up hours before the store opens and hope they have enough for the whole line (they usually don’t) or wait for the random times the one local store gets some in (which isnt often and they too sell out quickly).

I never imagined I would say this, but if you need ammo 55cpr is pretty good right now.
    Yep.

At my local Academy stores, you have to figure out which day the truck with ammo will arrive, stand in line a couple of hours before they open, then hope there's some left by the time you get to the shelf in order to grab your 2 box limit.

By the time I factor in taking off work for several weeks in order to finally (maybe) score 1k rounds, the gas I'd spend making 60 mile round trips each of those days, and my time invested...I'd be way over the $600 spent mail ordering one of the cases above. $3/rnd for Monarch sounds less appealing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post

The fact is this same ammo was selling for 0.70/round a month ago... so 0.55 is progress, in a way. Not enough progress to make me jump, but... progress.

Now, if I didn’t have a good supply of pre-plandemic-pistol-fodder, I might see this as an opportunity to jump at... but it is still ridiculous.

Though the trends do seem to be improving.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    The fact is this same ammo was selling for 0.70/round a month ago... so 0.55 is progress, in a way. Not enough progress to make me jump, but... progress.

Now, if I didn’t have a good supply of pre-plandemic-pistol-fodder, I might see this as an opportunity to jump at... but it is still ridiculous.

Though the trends do seem to be improving.
    If you don’t NEED it I would recommend being patient. I posted it because it’s a good price compared to what else is out there. I agree this price is trending in the right direction. However, a week ago I got 9mm from Natchez for 44cpr. Not great, but I’m much more comfortable with that price. The trick is you have to be on top of it because any time they post anything for less than 50cpr it sell out very quickly. So if you are patient and vigilant, there are decent deals out there, if you don’t want to put in the effort, this is decent. Natchez has Blazer 9mm in stock right now for 26.99 for 50

Appreciate a head’s up if anyone sees either of these in stock anywhere:

38 special
    Speer Gold Dot 135 gr +P JHP
    Winchester 130 gr bonded +P JHP (RA38B)

Site Supporter
    Seeing cases of steel case go for $500.

I've seen some good deals in the .38-.40 range $/rd but the shipping cost is obscene at least where I'm at. Like $55 to ship, plus tax, and you are right back to $.65/rd.

Has anyone ever received an “in stock” notification from TargetSportsUSA? I check them all the time and they are always out of stock. Almost seems like they haven’t ever been restocked.

Also, hasn’t it been confirmed that actual manufacturing and distribution/supply cost isn’t anywhere close to $.80/round for 9mm? Are retailers marking things up a ton (just like scalpers) and trying to claim they’re barely making any money on it?
    Last edited by Hot Cereal; 04-17-2021 at 12:48 PM.

User Tag List