Page 240 of 260 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    I'm so glad to see .38 Special ammo dropping in price. A couple of months ago, $25 per box was a really good price. Shaw Armament beats the price you found for range ammo. They have several choices for $18.50 per box--148 gr wadcutters and 158 gr LRN, various brands. Shipping costs are very reasonable. I just ordered a few boxes. Hopefully they'll ship in a reasonable time frame. Need to keep my S&W Model 15 well fed!

https://www.shawarms.com/catalog/amm...r_id=43&page=1
    A 50-box of 148 WC on sale for $18.50?!? That's almost a reasonable price.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Site Supporter
    [QUOTE=pangloss;1480502]I'm so glad to see .38 Special ammo dropping in price. A couple of months ago, $25 per box was a really good price. Shaw Armament beats the price you found for range ammo. They have several choices for $18.50 per box--148 gr wadcutters and 158 gr LRN, various brands. Shipping costs are very reasonable. I just ordered a few boxes. Hopefully they'll ship in a reasonable time frame. Need to keep my S&W Model 15 well fed!

https://www.shawarms.com/catalog/amm...r_id=43&page=1[/QUOTE

Thanks!
    148gr WC order's in

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Mile High Shooting has some smoking deals on ammo of all kinds right now:

https://www.milehighshooting.com/amm...3lC9c-A.WtT9Qs

I just bought a case (400rds) of their .223 Norma 69gr BTHP Golden Target; with shipping came out to just about 73cpr. I haven't shot the 69gr stuff but the 77gr stuff is sub-MOA across multiple precision-built ARs I own; usually sells for closer to a buck a round.

Haven't perused all the stuff they're blowing out but worth taking a peek. They also seem to have Federal flite control buckshot and slugs in 2 3/4 inches if anyone is in the market for that stuff which I know goes fast.

Site Supporter

Great deal on 300 BLK

Palmetto Armory has a “daily deal” on 300 BLK

https://palmettostatearmory.com/aac-...-20rd-box.html

It’s 110 gr V-MAX, which I’ve started reloading as a training / backup round to complement 110 TAC-TX.

With this deal, 200 rds shipped+tax (free shipping) averages out to $0.63/rd.
    With recent component costs, I can’t reload it for much less than that (okay, if I used the lowest price I’ve ever paid on each component (and reusing brass), I can make one for $0.46) - but still - a viable hunting/ defense round for $0.63? I got some to save some reloading time and as a cheap source of brass.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Mile High Shooting has some smoking deals on ammo of all kinds right now:

https://www.milehighshooting.com/amm...3lC9c-A.WtT9Qs

I just bought a case (400rds) of their .223 Norma 69gr BTHP Golden Target; with shipping came out to just about 73cpr. I haven't shot the 69gr stuff but the 77gr stuff is sub-MOA across multiple precision-built ARs I own; usually sells for closer to a buck a round.

Haven't perused all the stuff they're blowing out but worth taking a peek. They also seem to have Federal flite control buckshot and slugs in 2 3/4 inches if anyone is in the market for that stuff which I know goes fast.

wow this is great, I am looking for the exact shotgun loads above. I haven’t followed the market but do you know if the buckshot and slug prices are fair , well priced given the current market ?

thanks so much for sharing this..

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vg247 View Post
    wow this is great, I am looking for the exact shotgun loads above. I haven’t followed the market but do you know if the buckshot and slug prices are fair , well priced given the current market ?

thanks so much for sharing this..
    Honestly no idea. I have probably fired 10 12ga cartridges in the last 10 years. Can only speak for the purchase I made as I've been looking for Norma golden match .223 for a while now and this is the best price I've seen for that particular load.

Site Supporter
    [QUOTE=D-der;1481343]
    Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    I'm so glad to see .38 Special ammo dropping in price. A couple of months ago, $25 per box was a really good price. Shaw Armament beats the price you found for range ammo. They have several choices for $18.50 per box--148 gr wadcutters and 158 gr LRN, various brands. Shipping costs are very reasonable. I just ordered a few boxes. Hopefully they'll ship in a reasonable time frame. Need to keep my S&W Model 15 well fed!

https://www.shawarms.com/catalog/amm...r_id=43&page=1[/QUOTE

Thanks!
    148gr WC order's in
    My order arrived on Friday. I wasn't home so UPS took it to an auto parts store near my house. I picked it up this afternoon and everything was in order. I'd definitely order from Shaw again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Honestly no idea. I have probably fired 10 12ga cartridges in the last 10 years. Can only speak for the purchase I made as I've been looking for Norma golden match .223 for a while now and this is the best price I've seen for that particular load.
    Thanks again, ironically me too have not touched the Benelli’s in years. Very cool avatar btw.

Site Supporter

.38 Super 125-grain JHP $26/box of 50

Here. I've never used that brand and hadn't noticed .38 Super available anywhere. Just FYI.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

75 grn Gold Dot

Global Ordnance has the elusive .223 75 grain Gold Dot for $480 for a case or $20/box, flat rate $12.95 shipping.

User Tag List