Page 75 of 260 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

Site Supporter

.40 S&W 180-Grain HST $22/50

It's at Midway. They also have some WWII surplus 30-'06 tracer.

GECO 9mm 124gr 167/k shipped

There's some of this left:

https://www.ammoboard.com/handgun-am...f-1000-rounds/

I verified this lot is nonmagnetic. It comes in small cases like S&B or Fiocchi size. Rounds appear clean and brass polished. I've only shot 200 through a VP9, but had no problems. Some reviews say it's hot, but I didn't feel that. Ammoboard is apparently the "bulk only, free ship" arm of Outdoor Limited. I've ordered several cases from AB over the last couple months without trouble. They ship fast and overbox with padding (I request "discrete packaging").
    Last edited by ArgentFix; 09-25-2019 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Typos of course

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscipulusArmorum View Post
    I submitted a rebate for the 50rd HST boxes I bought during Target Sports' big sale last month. They approved it in 7 days (fastest rebate approval I've ever gotten from them, though I'm sure it'll take at least a few weeks ago for them to mail it). Maybe I just got lucky!
    Anyone else get rebate approval on the 50-rd boxes? I'm hovering over the buy button, and the $0.10/rd makes the difference.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter

9x19 HST $20/box of 50

At Target Sports. Looks like they have 124 (standard velocity and +P) and 147 in stock. You have to add it to the cart to see the discount.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    At Target Sports. Looks like they have 124 (standard velocity and +P) and 147 in stock. You have to add it to the cart to see the discount.
    Thanks much.

Just ordered another three boxes of the 147's.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentFix View Post
    There's some of this left:

https://www.ammoboard.com/handgun-am...f-1000-rounds/

I verified this lot is nonmagnetic. It comes in small cases like S&B or Fiocchi size. Rounds appear clean and brass polished. I've only shot 200 through a VP9, but had no problems. Some reviews say it's hot, but I didn't feel that. Ammoboard is apparently the "bulk only, free ship" arm of Outdoor Limited. I've ordered several cases from AB over the last couple months without trouble. They ship fast and overbox with padding (I request "discrete packaging").
    Ordered this on Thursday, got a shipping notice an hour later and the package itself got delivered today. Never heard of this company but I’m hella impressed.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    Ordered this on Thursday, got a shipping notice an hour later and the package itself got delivered today. Never heard of this company but I’m hella impressed.
    That's impressive. Looking forward to the range report and, if possible, chrono data.

That's impressive. Looking forward to the range report and, if possible, chrono data.
    I have used Geco 124gr before but I honestly have nothing worthwhile to offer in terms of performance.

Site Supporter

LE Gold Dot 50% Off at Target Sports

This is the same type of sale they ran with HST - you have to add it to the cart to see the price. Just about everything is listed at $39.99, so it's $20/box of 50.

Link
    Last edited by revchuck38; 10-30-2019 at 02:08 PM.

Got an email today that this is still going on or on again. 50% off, add to cart to show discount.

Edit: They also have 135gr +P tactical bonded on sale.
    Last edited by Spartan1980; 11-06-2019 at 02:44 PM.

User Tag List