Page 251 of 260 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    A buddy just found Norma 124 ball on sale in bulk at his local C-A-L Ranch store, he and I just split 4 cases at $220/case, tax included.

That chain typically has inventory regionally, so if you have one nearby it might be worth a look. Cheapest I have seen it in over a year, at a time that the internet suppliers have bumped prices to 270+shipping for no-name Turkish 115.
    I just picked up a couple of cases at their West Jordan store. Thanks for the heads-up!

Quote Originally Posted by awmp View Post
    I ordered 500 rds of 9mm, the price is just too good to pass up, my real hope is they get some 5.55 in, lol.
    Yeah,.. I gave in to the temptation myself. I just received 2000 rounds of Blazer last week,.. 500 HST week before & I just now pulled the trigger on 1K of that Norma 124 for $220. And I wasn’t even “Panic buying!” Just responding to better pricing.

I can see that rifle rounds are definitely creeping up in price again. .223/5.56, 7.62, & .308 have all jumped in $$ a bit recently. 😔

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelD View Post
    I just picked up a couple of cases at their West Jordan store. Thanks for the heads-up!
    Yeah, me too- picked up 4 from that location earlier today as did a close friend. Boiling that Ramen water now…. 😆

(I will note for locals- the sales tax at the Tooele location is lower than that of SL county- my 1st 2 cases were from the Tooele store and that was cheaper as a result)
    Last edited by Archer1440; 10-30-2023 at 09:32 PM.

It’s not panic buying if you were already planning on buying more anyway, right?

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it…😇
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    It’s not panic buying if you were already planning on buying more anyway, right?

...and I'm always planning on buying more, in one way or another.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomps View Post
    Yeah,.. I gave in to the temptation myself. I just received 2000 rounds of Blazer last week,.. 500 HST week before & I just now pulled the trigger on 1K of that Norma 124 for $220. And I wasn’t even “Panic buying!” Just responding to better pricing.

I can see that rifle rounds are definitely creeping up in price again. .223/5.56, 7.62, & .308 have all jumped in $$ a bit recently. 😔
    Crap. Where’s Norma $220 at?

I wind up buying from Bone Frog a bunch of the time because by the time I buy half a case or case of FMJ and add in a couple boxes of HST, the price has been a wash. But for that, it could be a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by dogcaller View Post
    I was just able to order from their website.$10.99/bx and free shipping. They’ll only let you purchase 10 bx/transaction, so I did it twice.
    https://www.calranch.com/norma-9mm-l...fault_products
    Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
    Crap. Where’s Norma $220 at?

I wind up buying from Bone Frog a bunch of the time because by the time I buy half a case or case of FMJ and add in a couple boxes of HST, the price has been a wash. But for that, it could be a different story.
    See the quote above.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post

It's called dollar-cost averaging. If it's good enough for mutual fund investing, it's good enough for precious metals acquisition.😁

I only ordered 500 rds of the Norma from calranch as I didn't know whether they would ship to East TN on this deal. They did ($109.90 for 500 rds total). I received FedEx notification yesterday. Should arrive by Saturday (this is Wednesday).
    This is a good price on 9mm and it's decent ammo. PIA small flash hole for us reloaders, but a minor inconvenience.

FYI: I just checked their website a minute ago and the "free shipping" now seems to be removed. They are charging $8.99 for shipping 500 rds.

Thanks again for listing.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    I only ordered 500 rds of the Norma from calranch as I didn't know whether they would ship to East TN on this deal. They did ($109.90 for 500 rds total). I received FedEx notification yesterday. Should arrive by Saturday (this is Wednesday).
    This is a good price on 9mm and it's decent ammo. PIA small flash hole for us reloaders, but a minor inconvenience.

FYI: I just checked their website a minute ago and the "free shipping" now seems to be removed. They are charging $8.99 for shipping 500 rds.

Thanks again for listing.
    I just placed two orders of 10 boxes each and the free shipping was still available. Microsoft also found me a 10% off code "10off50", so each order wound up being $99.90/500.

User Tag List