Page 151 of 260 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Speer 124gr 9mm Gold Dot

Quote Originally Posted by NPV View Post
    Gone. Seems they have been restocking a bit each day. Keep an eye out.

Quote Originally Posted by NPV View Post
    ...gone like a soldier in the Civil War bang! bang!
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Fed Syntech 124gr 50/ct @ $29.50 ***limit 10

https://www.natchezss.com/federal-am...fps-50-ct.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Site Supporter
    brass-cased 115gr 9mm at $28.97 per 50
    https://ammoshoponline.com/shop/cali...aining-qty-50/

Ammo prices and availability question?

Hi
    I am new to firearms and shooting. I came across this thread when searching for ammo to buy. Maybe someone can help me out before I buy the wrong products or spend too much money. I see people in this thread post links to available ammo and when I click on them they are out of stock. Seems like there is trouble finding ammo and anything for less than 90 cents a round. I guess I am confused because when I was on ammo seek there was plenty of ammo I could find for less than 70 cents. I am talking about 9mm.
    Am I missing something? Is there a catch with the ammo available that I am finding on ammo seek? Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by new2ammo View Post
    Hi
    I am new to firearms and shooting. I came across this thread when searching for ammo to buy. Maybe someone can help me out before I buy the wrong products or spend too much money. I see people in this thread post links to available ammo and when I click on them they are out of stock. Seems like there is trouble finding ammo and anything for less than 90 cents a round. I guess I am confused because when I was on ammo seek there was plenty of ammo I could find for less than 70 cents. I am talking about 9mm.
    Am I missing something? Is there a catch with the ammo available that I am finding on ammo seek? Thanks for the help.
    Welcome. You picked JUST the right time to join the firearms and shooting world.

A year ago, you could get a case of quality factory 9mm range ammo for maybe $185 to $235. So like 20 cents/round. Now, it's hard to find anything at all under 60 cents/round, and it's cause for celebration if you can find it in stock for 50 cents or a little less. Last summer it made me ill to have to pay 30 or 35 cents/round, but now I wished I'd snapped up as much as I could get at that price.

Meanwhile, when I clicked on the two links in the two posts below just now, they were still in stock. $600 for a case is very spendy - strike that, it's nauseating - but that's life now and you'll only do better than that if you get lucky. The tide will turn back at some point, but by all accounts that point may not come for quite a while.

Specifically to your point about Ammoseek, I take a peek there every so often just to torture myself. The stuff they have for less than 70 cents tends to be the remanufactured or steel cased stuff. I don't know enough to have a useful opinion, but my useless opinion is that's a different category than quality factory ammo and would typically not be a first choice, especially at that price.

CCI Blazer Brass Handgun Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 gr FMJ 1145 fps 1000/ct Loose Pack

.50 cents per round - in stock

https://www.natchezss.com/cci-blazer...oose-pack.html

User Tag List