Page 182 of 260 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2594

Thread: Ammo deals!

Site Supporter

Federal .38 Special

130 FMJ

158 RNL

120 Punch

ETA: There is also a good bit of 9x19 training and defensive ammo available on their site.

There's .45 ACP hardball and HydraShok too.
    Last edited by revchuck38; 06-12-2021 at 03:36 AM.

Site Supporter
    GT Distributors Here in the KC Metro-Rules are 100 rds of practice ammo per caliber, 100 rds duty ammo per caliber, per month max. Sometimes, no ammo unless you buy a gun in that caliber.

Today:

Speer Lawman 9mm 17.99@50, limit 2 (100ct) for the month-BOUGHT them.

Plenty of AE .40 cal at 24.99@50.-Declined.

I could have purchased two boxes of 124+p Gold Dot at 36.99@50, tempted but declined. Probably a mistake.

Plenty of 62g 5.56 ATAC PMC 14.99@ 20-declined.

I suspect I will make a run to Academy and Scheels tonight close to closing in hopes I can catch some restock already on the shelves for the reported daily sharks who line up and open these places.

If you have a GT in your neck of the woods it might be worth driving thru.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

For you snub enthusiasts, I note that underwood ammo has both their standard pressure 150grain full wadcutter and their standard pressure LSWCHP in stock right now. Both beat a sharp stick. FWIW.

https://www.underwoodammo.com/handgun-ammo/38special
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    For you snub enthusiasts, I note that underwood ammo has both their standard pressure 150grain full wadcutter and their standard pressure LSWCHP in stock right now. Both beat a sharp stick. FWIW.

https://www.underwoodammo.com/handgun-ammo/38special
    Thank you! I’ve wanted to test wadcutters but don’t need a big box and Underwood makes shipping costs easy.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Thank you! I’ve wanted to test wadcutters but don’t need a big box and Underwood makes shipping costs easy.
    They are down right reasonable, by today’s standards.

Those are some pretty hot wadcutters, btw. Not your Fed GM match.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    They are down right reasonable, by today’s standards.

Those are some pretty hot wadcutters, btw. Not your Fed GM match.
    Bless my heart, I never thought I's see the day when $26.00 for a box of TWENTY 158gr SWC's was considered reasonable. That's $65.00 for fifty if you are counting.

The times we live in.

I fully intended to jump on some until I looked at the picture and realized it wasn't a box of 50.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    Bless my heart, I never thought I's see the day when $26.00 for a box of TWENTY 158gr SWC's was considered reasonable. That's $65.00 for fifty if you are counting.

The times we live in.

I fully intended to jump on some until I looked at the picture and realized it wasn't a box of 50.
    It’s no secret that underwood’s offerings, er, largely parallel the various loadings per calibre offered by Buffalo Bore. Seen in that light, it’s not so bad for boutique defensive ammo. I had the BB version of that 150 grain wadcutter in my short barrel snubs (eg. LCR), and the BB version of the +P FBI (which is really at traditional +P+/mid range .357 performance) in my medium frame six shooters, but I’d have no qualms about using the underwood. I carried underwood’s .44special Keith while helping a friend work his black bear hide (translation: humping a pile of weight up a hill to what was a de facto black/grizz dinner table setting, before the guests were scheduled to arrive).

Same.

I want some standard pressure.38 for my jframe. I’d love to have wadcutters… I just can’t find any. I can’t find .45 either. It did seem like local stores had more rifle cartridges, such as .308. Even then, it’s like one or two loads

But if it isn’t 9mm or the occasional box of .40 around here, you aren’t getting any pistol ammo.

This is just still so weird to me. How in the US you can feel like your in a third world country at the height of a supply crisis is so shocking still. Especially when it still seems to me not be affecting certain commodities. Do we just not consume or purchase other resources that utilize similar raw materials?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post

The times we live in.

Site Supporter

Magtech 9x19 at SGA $515/k Shipped

115 and 124

User Tag List