Page 156 of 260 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by zpelletier View Post
    55cpr plus shipping, clearly not a great deal, but most of what’s online is at least 70cpr

https://www.natchezss.com/cci-blazer...oose-pack.html

Edit: Now OOS
    This is disconcerting, It was 30cents per this time last year and last fall it was 50 cents per and now its 55

Quote Originally Posted by learnerpermitted View Post
    This is disconcerting, It was 30cents per this time last year and last fall it was 50 cents per and now its 55
    I see it the other way. It was 30, then 50, then unobtanium... now back down to 55. There’s more stock now, then prices will start to trend down when people have confidence that things are improving.

The same 1000 rounds of 9mm for $550 shows in stock on Natchez again (site supporting like at top of page)

Ammunition Store (.com) has a surprisingly large inventory right now.

https://ammunitionstore.com/categori...-ammo/9mm.html

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I see it the other way. It was 30, then 50, then unobtanium... now back down to 55. There’s more stock now, then prices will start to trend down when people have confidence that things are improving.
    Yes my assessment too

Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post

Anybody used this site? Is it trustworthy?

RE: 9mm training ball: I am also seeing improvements, even in my LGS’s. Online prices seem to have topped out, availability seems better.

Mind you we’re still seeing ammo that used to sell for under $8.00/50 still going for $30, but, a few weeks ago those same rounds were going for a buck a pop.

So, it’s not good yet, but it is getting a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    RE: 9mm training ball: I am also seeing improvements, even in my LGS’s. Online prices seem to have topped out, availability seems better.

Mind you we’re still seeing ammo that used to sell for under $8.00/50 still going for $30, but, a few weeks ago those same rounds were going for a buck a pop.

So, it’s not good yet, but it is getting a bit better.
    Another sign that might be good, is that we are starting to see more variety in caliber options again as well. I'm actually noticing .45 Auto, .40, and .38 Special being available again sporadically, as opposed to the Thanos snapped cessation of existence that has been the default for awhile. .357 is still a unicorn if it doesn't end with Sig though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Yes my assessment too
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoWookie View Post
    Another sign that might be good, is that we are starting to see more variety in caliber options again as well. I'm actually noticing .45 Auto, .40, and .38 Special being available again sporadically, as opposed to the Thanos snapped cessation of existence that has been the default for awhile. .357 is still a unicorn if it doesn't end with Sig though.
    A couple weeks ago there was some non-US made 357 magnum available at a decent price so I'm also seeing imported ammo supplementing some of the void too. Geco and Ruag, I'm seeing.

My words to all the gun community:
    Steady, gentlemen... steady.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List