Page 221 of 260 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

TargetsportsUSA 9mm Gold Dot and HST

TSUSA has decent prices on 9mm GD 124 grain in standard and plus P at a decent price. HST 9mm 147 grain too. Passing this along.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/9mm-...38|Ma129|Ge15|

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    TSUSA has decent prices on 9mm GD 124 grain in standard and plus P at a decent price. HST 9mm 147 grain too. Passing this along.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/9mm-...38|Ma129|Ge15|
    Has Targetsport cleaned up their act,..?

I was avoiding them as pretty much a scam outfit. Early in the pandemic “AmmoGeddon” they had a metric S*%# Tonne of really bad reviews. S lot of them involving some sort of Ammo supply membership.

That is a good price nowadays for the HST. But I’m hesitant to order due to their Abysmal past record of complaints.
    I cant say I’ve seen any recent positive reviews to rejuvenate their rep. Any feedback on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Chomps View Post

I was avoiding them as pretty much a scam outfit. Early in the pandemic “AmmoGeddon” they had a metric S*%# Tonne of really bad reviews. S lot of them involving some sort of Ammo supply membership.

That is a good price nowadays for the HST. But I’m hesitant to order due to their Abysmal past record of complaints.
    I cant say I’ve seen any recent positive reviews to rejuvenate their rep. Any feedback on this?
    Been buying from TarSports & SG for 7+ yrs w/ zero issues, joined TSUSA Prime last Dec. & after 7K+ rds. this yr. glad I went that route, zero regrets here.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 07-17-2022 at 08:01 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomps View Post

I've never heard this myself. They've always been fine for me...occasionally shipping would be a little slow during the heaviest parts of the ammo droughts, but that couldn't be helped.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Been buying from TarSports & SG for 7+ yrs w/ zero issues,
    ditto, at least 25+ orders with TS

I primarily use TSUSA and SGAmmo with no problems whatsoever.

Been buying from TarSports & SG for 7+ yrs w/ zero issues, joined TSUSA Prime last Dec. & after 7K+ rds. this yr. glad I went that route, zero regrets here.
    Yes quoting myself as I have another 1K of 9mm practice/drills ammo due in this week & saved $25.+ on this like all of my case orders since joining TSUSA'a Prime option. Since joining Prime I'm watching every restock update from SG to compare who has the best case price delivered & SG hasn't been close to TSUSA Prime's bottom line, never expected that.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 07-17-2022 at 02:30 PM.

Was in the market last week for .45 acp 230 FMJ. I settled on TSUSA. A thousand rounds of Sellier & Bellot ammo was $480 plus tax and insurance. Shipping was free. Depending on where else I looked, I saved $50-70 on that purchase. I was quite pleased with the price of that ammo.

Same - I would find negative CS by TSUSA surprising. My experiences before and during pandemic were nothing but positive.

Light on stock and shipping was a bit on the slow side (not complaint worthy), but as @45dotACP noted, that was everybody.
    Grab your gun and bring in the cat.

Site Supporter
    Yes quoting myself as I have another 1K of 9mm practice/drills ammo due in this week & saved $25.+ on this like all of my case orders since joining TSUSA'a Prime option. Since joining Prime I'm watching every restock update from SG to compare who has the best case price delivered & SG hasn't been close to TSUSA Prime's bottom line, never expected that.
    Yes- I think that this is as much a function of SGA’s post-pandemic pricing as it is TSUSA’s “good” pricing.
    For about 7-8 years, I pretty much defaulted to buying from SGA, as they almost always had the best/near best price, and their service was always great. Since mid-2020, SGA just doesn’t seem to be able to offer the kind of deals (relative to other sources) that they used to.

I have also had good experiences with TSUSA, and managed to come out ahead with the Prime membership that I bought in Jan 2020, even though there was essentially nothing left to buy by May of that year.

User Tag List