Page 11 of 260 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

Pretty good deal on .38 wadcutters:

http://www.vanceoutdoors.com/product...r-police-trade

Just got mine and they are very nice looking re manufactured rounds.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

I mainly shoot freedom munitions reman ammo. Pretty clean and never had an issue. I've shot roughly 2300rds of their 115gr and 124gr stuff. Worth a look plus they have good shipping deals at times.

Quote Originally Posted by jpeto View Post
    I mainly shoot freedom munitions reman ammo. Pretty clean and never had an issue. I've shot roughly 2300rds of their 115gr and 124gr stuff. Worth a look plus they have good shipping deals at times.
    Freedom munitions is awesome. I'd recommend liking their Facebook page, because they will post good deals on there. The other day I got 500 rounds of new 9mm for $.18 a round including shipping. Only thing I don't like about it is the accuracy. It's not bad, but when I try to get really tight slow fire groups I find it just isn't as accurate compared to something like Federal bulk pack or WWB. YMMV

Just picked up 1000 rounds of Fiocchi 115gr FMJ for .24/rd at ATG.

SG has PMC 115gr for cheap, as well as 147gr Ranger

I couldn't remember if it was alright to post a link so I am not going to. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that SGammo, (no affiliation) has some 125gr Speer Gold Dot in .38 SPL +P. I don't know how it fairs compared to the 135 gr stuff they make but it's something. I've been having a heck of a hard time finding decent carry ammo for my .38 SPL. The SKU is 53720, 50 round box for $29.95 plus shipping. If anyone has info on how this stuff preforms I would like to hear the details about it. I don't want to drop a bunch of coin on it if its not worth a darn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    I couldn't remember if it was alright to post a link so I am not going to. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that SGammo, (no affiliation) has some 125gr Speer Gold Dot in .38 SPL +P. I don't know how it fairs compared to the 135 gr stuff they make but it's something. I've been having a heck of a hard time finding decent carry ammo for my .38 SPL. The SKU is 53720, 50 round box for $29.95 plus shipping. If anyone has info on how this stuff preforms I would like to hear the details about it. I don't want to drop a bunch of coin on it if its not worth a darn.
    I have no field data from using it, but accuracy-wise it has done very well out of all my revolvers. I had seen that deal from SGammo, and snagged another 200 rounds of it.

Hope that helps.

I am seriously thinking of picking up about 500 rounds so I have some for the future. It looks like a decent performer, not too far behind the 135gr stuff. My only concern is that on every video I have found it looks to shoot pretty well below the advertised velocity and regularly fails to expand. I am seriously concerned about the velocity window for expansion. Obviously not everyone's youtube video is scientific and accurate but short of ordering the ammo and conducting the test myself it's all I've got to go on. Thanks for the info on accuracy SeriousStudent. I don't want to get any more off topic so if anyone has more info please PM me.

Winchester Ranger Shipping from SG Ammo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    I just ordered 2 cases of the 9mm and the deal also includes free shipping.

Winchester Ranger T RA9T for $219.99

Winchester Ranger T RA40T for $249.99

Ammunitiontogo has P9HST2 in stock - a bit high, but I bet it will go quick. Just happened to be checking in on wikiarms and saw it a few minutes ago. Just happy to have a little bigger cushion now as my supply was too low for comfort, and I was about to give up and buy a bunch of 124+p Gold Dot, not that there's anything wrong with that.

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/produc...me/9mm-all-9mm

User Tag List