Page 257 of 260 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Here. At least I think it's Flite Control. From the description:
    That didn’t last long. I’m still hoarding the last I got last year, and have rather relegated to 9 pellet. Especially since it can be found at an ok price.

Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
    That didn’t last long. I’m still hoarding the last I got last year, and have rather relegated to 9 pellet. Especially since it can be found at an ok price.
    Recoil gunworks must be restocking at intervals (it was in-stock at 0750 this morning) but I saw the "out of stock" when I checked my order status yesterday morning.

My old 590 is Vang Comped so it isn't as particular, but I've been wanting to try the 8 pellet Fed in my Shockwave (new to me this year).
    Hopefully it'll renter the market before the panic buyers do their panic buying thing...

ETA...Glitch in the forum system delayed my post from 0800 until now 0905...

8 pellet flight control 1145fps version back in stock at 3:30 p.m CST this date

Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

5/50/250 round options still available as of right now.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    5/50/250 round options still available as of right now.
    Thank you awp! My order from this past weekend is out for UPS delivery now (Wednesday).

Glad to see them available.
    Being on a fixed income sucks...but I might just creatively budget a few more rounds of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Thank you awp! My order from this past weekend is out for UPS delivery now (Wednesday).

Glad to see them available.
    Being on a fixed income sucks...but I might just creatively budget a few more rounds of these.
    No problem! My budget sure isn’t fixed, it’s quite broken!🤣

I grabbed a few boxes anyway to try in my gauges.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    No problem! My budget sure isn’t fixed, it’s quite broken!🤣
    LOL. I hear ya!

Site Supporter

12 Gauge 9 Pellet 00 Flite Control $60/Sleeve

Here. Just in case you prefer the nine-pellet version.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    The order they fulfilled arrived Saturday without any further drama.
    Also received a coupon code for $10 off $50.
    No expiry date noted... but... I'm not likely to use it (since new price is high)... If anyone wants it, PM me. First ask can have it.
    I know some here who tried to mail order past a certain point were burned by cancellations, but for those with physical access, CAL ranch is restoring the in-store price on the Norma 124 for Black Friday deals. I don’t know if or how that applies to mail order so in the absence of information on that particular aspect I would suggest only taking advantage of that if you’re near a physical location.

Site Supporter
    So it’s not online, but Scheels has Fiocchi 9mm ball for $11/box. Case out the door in Wichita was $237.

User Tag List