Page 146 of 260 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2594

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by CLaw View Post
    Ughhh do I buy this? I’m having such a hard time paying.50 a round...
    Well, it's a backorder, so GOK when you'll get it. That said, yes.

Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain FTX Box of 25 $31.99

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/100157068?pid=388966
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post

Gone. No backorders
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post

Much appreciated. I was fortunate enough to get my order in.

Quote Originally Posted by NPV View Post
    Thanks for posting this. May I ask how do you navigate the Natchez site? Even now your link shows this ammo as "in-stock", but if I try to navigate to 9mm ammunition or use the Natchez filters show in-stock ammunition only, there is nothing there for 9mm. Clearly I'm doing something wrong when I browse Natchez.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Thanks for posting this. May I ask how do you navigate the Natchez site? Even now your link shows this ammo as "in-stock", but if I try to navigate to 9mm ammunition or use the Natchez filters show in-stock ammunition only, there is nothing there for 9mm. Clearly I'm doing something wrong when I browse Natchez.
    Yeah, looks like maybe a site issue? Looks like it should be showing as out of stock, but the link still allows you to add it to the cart?

Yeah, looks like maybe a site issue? Looks like it should be showing as out of stock, but the link still allows you to add it to the cart?
    Maybe, but I had followed the link much earlier in the day and still couldn't find my way to that ammo. I had browsed Natchez and hadn't seen anything - so when I saw this post I was surprised I had missed it.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Honestly, the link was sent to me. I don’t even own a 9mm, so I’m not sure but the link shows OOS for me though.

I think there's a delay in updating the actual inventory. People are buying it up so fast that the website doesn't update soon enough to reflect the inventory being out of stock. Its a huge tease.

I also notice navigating the website gets really slow whenever items become available

Just backordered through Optics Planet, 600rds of Aguila 9mm 124gr FMJ. At $0.33/rd, and me reduced to mostly dry firing already, I'm fine waiting for the price I paid. Now, if only Sportsman's Guide can stick to the backorder I placed with them in October for the 1000rds of .223 that I got for $0.42/rd! They already moved the backorder date from 1/28 to 3/4, I would not be surprised if they ultimately cancel the order. They've done it before.

User Tag List