Page 68 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    The last time I did the rebate thing was a couple years ago. I could be mistaken, but i wanna say it was Remington at the time.

Anyways, between the time it took to get the money, and the time I spent cutting UPC labels, and printing receipts from my online order and mailing it and whatever else I had to do...... I came to the conclusion I didn't care about going through all that anymore. This is a great deal though for the folks that aren't deterred by all that stuff.
    The new Federal system is super streamlined. Take a pic of the boxes, a pic of the receipt, a pic of the UPC, send.

And yet despite that, it’s now taking 12+ weeks to send a gift card instead of just printing off a check. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    The new Federal system is super streamlined. Take a pic of the boxes, a pic of the receipt, a pic of the UPC, send.

And yet despite that, it’s now taking 12+ weeks to send a gift card instead of just printing off a check. Go figure.
    Wow that's really cool! For the current/recent rebates I had looked at the form and it looked like it was the same old stuff. Guess I'll take another look cuz that changes things. The wait is stupid, but not a dealbreaker if it really is that easy. Thanks for the heads up.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Nice to hear it's not just me getting the slow pays from Federal. Especially since I couldn't help myself ordering two more cases from Brownell's.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

I sent the rebate in the beginning of November and haven’t heard anything. I got the confirmation email it was accepted but nothing else. I honestly forgot about it until I saw this thread. Even without the rebate it was a good deal though.

[QUOTE=einherjarvalk;843935]Therein lies the rub. I submitted three separate rebates to Federal late last year (2x Black Boxes, 1x HST) and not a single one has paid out yet. Additionally, the reports from reddit imply that Vista is no longer mailing checks, but is now instead giving out prepaid MasterCards and is extending the fulfillment period out to 10-12 weeks (which, in my case, have already passed for one submission).

I'm usually not one to turn my nose up at deals, but between this and the general weakness/dirtiness of Blazer Brass, I think it's definitely worth considering just paying an extra $10-20 for a case of S&B instead.[/QUOT

Yes, and I do not do rebates. Just discount the ammunition rather than rebates.

Got a back in stock notice on this today, 147 GDHP LE 50rnd boxes at something I associate as being close to the old pricing, $23/box or $460/case

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/spee...19-p-3527.aspx

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Nice to hear it's not just me getting the slow pays from Federal. Especially since I couldn't help myself ordering two more cases from Brownell's.
    Just got cards on rebates submitted in early and late November.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    Got a back in stock notice on this today, 147 GDHP LE 50rnd boxes at something I associate as being close to the old pricing, $23/box or $460/case

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/spee...19-p-3527.aspx
    $21.15/$423.02 with prime ammo membership. Free shipping. I have easily saved more than double the cost of the membership in less than a year.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post

Got my Federal rebate MasterCard on Monday.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Just got my cards for the Black Pack rebate filed late November as well. Don't forget to use these, they expire in 6 months. *eyeroll*

User Tag List