Page 216 of 227 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2261

Thread: Ammo deals!

  1. #2151
    Tactical Nobody Guerrero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    The MKE
    Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    S&B 115gr at about $0.25/round. Creeping back towards pre-COVID prices

    https://rangeusa.com/product-details...+Promo+5.20.22
    Unless my math is wrong:

    $100/250 rounds = $0.40/round
    Oversimplification is a very efficient way to make yourself stupid.

  2. #2152
    Member psalms144.1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Unless my math is wrong:

    $100/250 rounds = $0.40/round
    There's a reason why I'm a RETIRED Fraud investigator. Sorry for bad math!

  3. #2153
    Tactical Nobody Guerrero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    The MKE
    Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    There's a reason why I'm a RETIRED Fraud investigator. Sorry for bad math!
    Not going to comment on why you "retired."

    Oversimplification is a very efficient way to make yourself stupid.

  4. #2154
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    North Texas

    9mm 147gr HST

    Target Sports has Federal 147gr in stock. https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...t2-p-3547.aspx
    Regards, Ted

  5. #2155
    Member Chomps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    S.E. Mich.
    Quote Originally Posted by T Smith View Post
    Target Sports has Federal 147gr in stock. https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...t2-p-3547.aspx
    Dang! Just purchased 350 rounds of the stuff @ $40 a box. (…free shipping tho, so mebee a push on price.)
    Altho Im curious as I keep seeing sum reviews that TargetSports can b pretty sketchy. 🤷
    I also picked up 100 rnds of GD 124gr +P jhp. ($42 per bx of 50).
    They also had an email subscriber special on 10 bxs of Blazer 124 fmj for 14.75. So I grabbed 500 rnds of that.
    (…I’m becoming QUITE the Ammo whore, …er I mean Hoarder!! 🤣&#128521

    Buckinghorseoutpost.com. 👍🏻
    FULL DISCLOSURE: Bucking Horse ships /w FedEx and requires Adult Signature. Not an issue for me as I have my ammo shipped to a UPS box store “Hold for Pickup!” I work afternoons/nights. Can’t have ammo sitting on my porch until midnight- 1 am. Cost $5 but delivery driver can’t steal the shippment, and then claim they delivered it, and I don’t have to worry about porch Pirates!! Both of which seem to be an issue lately. I consider that $5 cheap insurance. 😎
    Last edited by Chomps; 05-21-2022 at 01:44 PM.

  6. #2156
    Site Supporter Casey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomps View Post
    Dang! Just purchased 350 rounds of the stuff @ $40 a box. (…free shipping tho, so mebee a push on price.)
    Altho Im curious as I keep seeing sum reviews that TargetSports can b pretty sketchy. 🤷
    I've been a Target Sports customer since 2017 and a Prime member for about three years. I've never had an issue over the course of about 30 orders. They've consistently had reasonable prices even during COVID, especially with the Prime discount, and they've beat out SGAmmo as my preferred retailer. I'd be interested to hear about those sketchy experiences.

  7. #2157
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    I've been a Target Sports customer since 2017 and a Prime member for about three years. I've never had an issue over the course of about 30 orders. They've consistently had reasonable prices even during COVID, especially with the Prime discount, and they've beat out SGAmmo as my preferred retailer. I'd be interested to hear about those sketchy experiences.
    Sim to Casey I was a longtime SG & Target Sports customer previously but joined T Sports Prime Jan. this yr w/ 6 orders for 6Krds. YTD & no complaints w/ their comms or timeliness w/ shipping etc.

  8. #2158
    Site Supporter Oldherkpilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Warren, Ohio

    124 gr Speer Gold Dot +P $42/50 round box

    Bucking Horse Outfitters has Speer Gold Dot 124 gr +P for $42 per box and free shipping over $125. Three boxes came to $126, so that saves $17.50 on shipping for me. They also had Blazer Brass 9mm for $16/box.

  9. #2159
    aspiring reprobate fatdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Rural Central Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    I've been a Target Sports customer since 2017 and a Prime member for about three years. I've never had an issue over the course of about 30 orders.
    +1, they have been flawless on 20+ orders for me and with their prime membership they have been way better that SGA in terms of net costs for the same stuff.

  10. #2160
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    NH

    Speaking of Target Sport's....

    https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...9dp-p-660.aspx

    It was time to restock...
    Not a steal but by today's standards,
    a decent deal, $350 case insured and delivered.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •