Page 143 of 260 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2594

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by Amp View Post
    Bone Frog has Federal 9mm 124gr +p HST in stock, not cheap but they have it:

https://www.bonefroggunclub.com/coll...nt=39982803277
    Ouch @ $1.30 per round. Glad I have enough carry ammo to hold me for a while.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Ouch @ $1.30 per round. Glad I have enough carry ammo to hold me for a while.
    Same... Glad I've been stashing it away for a long time. I remember paying 80cpr this summer and feeling gross about it. in hindsight, good call.

Was surfing all the distributors websites with my buddies FFL login info while sitting behind the register at his shop today. Ammo is gone from the distributor level, the only way shops are getting anything anymore is on allocation when their sales rep calls them and right now the reps are not asking how much you want but telling she dealers what they can have. It's like two boxes of this, 5 of that, half a case 9mm, a case of .223..... and nothings gonna change for a while. This is our new normal for the next year or so if not longer.... Embrace the dry fire, get a pellet pistol, Airsoft......Shit, right now I can get UTM easier than I can more 9mm ball rounds....
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

I would carry ball before buying at $1 plus for SD ammo.....

Doing lots of 1301 work as fosters and buck and bird is readily available....50% more than a year ago....1301's are kewl.....

Fair amount of .40 in my area....and .22

Local range lets us buy a box of 9 at reasonable price if you rent a lane.....so I buy one and bring one......or 2

Last time I went to the hills didn't shoot any .556......Kinda want a M&P 15-22 to go with my 10-22.

I think we are a ways out on inventory......

I hit 3-5 shops a week in my travels in W.Washington.

Speer 9mm 124gr +P Gold Dot's at Lucky Gunner. $80 for a box of 50.

https://www.luckygunner.com/9mm-124-...duty-50-rounds
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter

Sportsman's Warehouse

My local SW had 9mm CCI FMJ 115 gr. @ $32/100 rounds this Monday. Max 2 boxes/customer/day.

Anyone know an online retailer that will ship to Hawaii?

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I never found one. Granted I haven’t looked in a little over two years but OGC was the best option at the time IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    Whatchu need?
    #RESIST

User Tag List