Page 258 of 260 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260 LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

I can't recall who recommended it recently (Thank you though) but I just ordered 250 rounds of Fiocchi 9 pellet 12g 00B from PSA for $0.60/rd as a part of their Black Friday sales. Ammoseek led me to it. (ETA: actually $0.62/rd with tax and shipping and insurance)
    Got to scratch another off my Black Friday list.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/fioc...-12ex00bk.html
    Last edited by Jamie; 11-20-2023 at 06:29 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    I can't recall who recommended it recently (Thank you though) but I just ordered 250 rounds of Fiocchi 9 pellet 12g 00B from PSA for $0.60/rd as a part of their Black Friday sales. Ammoseek led me to it. (ETA: actually $0.62/rd with tax and shipping and insurance)
    Got to scratch another off my Black Friday list.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/fioc...-12ex00bk.html
    Probably me. 250 round case to my door was $150. I rather like the load, it isn’t super tight patterning but does generally lack bad fliers or the donut of death.

Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
    Probably me. 250 round case to my door was $150. I rather like the load, it isn’t super tight patterning but does generally lack bad fliers or the donut of death.
    You are correct that it was you and I apologize as I posted pre-coffee, a dangerous time period But Thank you!

Mine is scheduled to arrive today and I am looking forward to pattern testing it and that 8 pellet Fed Flite control (Recoil gunworks) in my Shockwave soon.

Now to find a deal on some low recoil slugs...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    You are correct that it was you and I apologize as I posted pre-coffee, a dangerous time period But Thank you!

Mine is scheduled to arrive today and I am looking forward to pattern testing it and that 8 pellet Fed Flite control (Recoil gunworks) in my Shockwave soon.

Now to find a deal on some low recoil slugs...
    Don’t know how much of a deal it is, but here’s some.

https://www.bonefroggunclub.com/prod...slug-leb127lrs

I ran a few of the hunting slugs I have through my 1301 the other day. I wouldn’t want to shoot those high velocity buggers a whole bunch, but it just continued to confirm that it’s become my favorite gun. Comparing the price paid for those slugs vs the ones linked just above, I might have to snag a sleeve of them when I order from BFGC again just to have.

That's exactly what I was looking for @spence. Thank you.

I've ordered from BFGC several times in the past and always found some good deals.

I might wait and see if the offer a BF discount, or I might be impulsive <sigh>.

I've run several full-on hunting slugs through my Shockwave. I'll save the rest I have for my full sized 590.

Black Friday sale

Underwood Ammo has all their ammo 28% off through Sunday night and shipping was a flat rate $12 for my small order of 60 rounds.

underwoodammo.com

Site Supporter

Magtech 9x19 115-grain FMJ $220/case Shipped

Here. This is steel-cased. It's a Cyber Monday sale, showed only five cases in stock when I looked.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Federal LE 133 8 Pellet Flite Control 00 Buckshot

I'll try and appropriately link it to Recoil Gunworks.
    I just received the email from them about 15 minutes ago.

$64.99/50 round sleeve plus shipping. Tolerable for a Unicorn item imho.

These pattern incredibly well in my Shockwave. Pretty remarkable compared to my old stash of H132.
    Really liking the Fiocchi that @spence linked me too for general purpose Practice & Training, but this LE 133 is impressive.

Hope this works...

https://www.recoilgunworks.com/tacti...=instocknotify

Site Supporter

BPS 9x19 124-Grain FMJ $229/case

Here. I haven't tried it myself and don't know what shipping runs, but it's the cheapest I've seen lately.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Site Supporter

Winchester 9x19 115-Grain FMJ $235/case

Here. Looks like the panic is easing.

User Tag List