Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Results 501 to 505 of 505

Thread: Ammo deals!

  1. #501
    Those federal deep penetrating slugs are part of the federal tru ball rebate, not an amazing deal but after the rebate and free shipping I will have only spent $7 on 4 boxes of 5 rounds... sportsman’s still has some in stock...

  2. #502
    Clever Subtitle
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXsilverXXX View Post
    Those federal deep penetrating slugs are part of the federal tru ball rebate, not an amazing deal but after the rebate and free shipping I will have only spent $7 on 4 boxes of 5 rounds... sportsman’s still has some in stock...
    How are you getting free shipping? Is there a code? With free shipping, that's a hell of a deal and I'd like to grab four boxes myself.

  3. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    How are you getting free shipping? Is there a code? With free shipping, that's a hell of a deal and I'd like to grab four boxes myself.
    Yes sorry, SDLSHP1712 is the code, after the rebate comes into affect it will be about .35 per slug, which is amazing deal I think.

  4. #504
    Clever Subtitle
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Vermont
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXsilverXXX View Post
    Yes sorry, SDLSHP1712 is the code, after the rebate comes into affect it will be about .35 per slug, which is amazing deal I think.
    Thanks for the code. I agree with you on how good the deal is. Several of the current Federal deals are great deals, actually. I just wish I had the money to buy enough American Eagle .223/5.56 ammo to max out the rebate like I'm doing with the 9mm ammo.

  5. #505
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Thanks for the code. I agree with you on how good the deal is. Several of the current Federal deals are great deals, actually. I just wish I had the money to buy enough American Eagle .223/5.56 ammo to max out the rebate like I'm doing with the 9mm ammo.
    I have a gut feeling the end of the year/ beginning of next year will have some better rebates for 9mm & 5.56...

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TLG 1970–2016 RIPRampageForTheCure.org