Page 197 of 260 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2594

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by johnson View Post
    Now $17 per box with code RANGE

the site is extremely slow right now
    Ordered 250/ea of 115gr and 124gr this morning. RANGE got me free shipping but the price per box remained $18.95.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Ordered 250/ea of 115gr and 124gr this morning. RANGE got me free shipping but the price per box remained $18.95.
    It was working on Sunday when I ordered 500rds of 124gr. They and Ammo Shop Online seem to run specials pretty often so my future buy price is now <$17 per box shipped.

Honestly I was surprised it was still valid and gave me any sort of discount. I figured it had expired and I was going to get what the little boy shot at - nothing.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Another price drop.

Norma 9mm 124gr bi-metal
    $322 shipped per case

https://www.ammoshoponline.com/shop/...ping-over-200/

Site Supporter
    Just got an email from Normashooting.com today, new code is FMJ for 10% off, free shipping over $150

brings the 9mm down to 17.06/round.

I swear I saw someone ask about the white vs red box in this thread but of course can't find it now.

The description of the white box says bimetal jacket and that it MAY attract a magnet. I ordered last week along with everyone else here and my just-arrived red box stuff does not attract a magnet.
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TQP View Post
    Just got an email from Normashooting.com today, new code is FMJ for 10% off, free shipping over $150

I swear I saw someone ask about the white vs red box in this thread but of course can't find it now.

The description of the white box says bimetal jacket and that it MAY attract a magnet. I ordered last week along with everyone else here and my just-arrived red box stuff does not attract a magnet.
    Correction....

$17.06/box of 50 = $0.34/round.

Both 115 and 124gr FMJ are available at that price currently.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Math is hard.

I may grab another case (the OT fairy needs to pay me a visit...) and I'll pay the extra penny a round for the non magnetic, worth not getting hassled at the indoor range.

Anyone actually shot any of this? Hopefully I get out later this week and if so I'll shoot some and report back.
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

---------------

Anyone actually shot any of this? Hopefully I get out later this week and if so I'll shoot some and report back.
    I think I asked about white box vs red box.

The white box definitely attracts a magnet. The red box does not.

I've only put 100 rounds of the white box through an HK VP9. I'll bring a box of each the next time I go to the range and try to compare.

Here are a few groups with it (date 10/03/21 for future reference).

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1273407

Site Supporter

9x19 Gold Dot and HST at Lucky Gunner

Here. Prices run from $41.50 - $50/box of 50.

Site Supporter
    Math is hard.

I may grab another case (the OT fairy needs to pay me a visit...) and I'll pay the extra penny a round for the non magnetic, worth not getting hassled at the indoor range.

I just shot several hundred rounds (maybe 500?) of the red box 124 grain Norma FMJ through a SIG P320 in a Green Ops Class and a USPSA match. No issues.

I liked it enough to buy another 1,000 rounds.

User Tag List