Page 141 of 260 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2594

Thread: Ammo deals!

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Can confirm aguila makes great ammo. I've shot a lot of their 9mm 124gr stuff in the past, used it back when I competed in USPSA as it consistently knocked down poppers and was pretty well priced.

Site Supporter

S&B 124-Grain 9x19

$38.49/box, here.

Missed the Aquila from Gander but more in need of 5.56 for training/3G so if someone sees some .........

Looked on ammoseek last night as a friend is looking to buy a gun and wants me to take him shooting in advance of getting his own pistol. I said “sure, you buy the ammo”. I was going to send him a link, but from looking at ammoseek it appears the cheapest reman is $0.70/round. Is that about right? Some prices getting up over $0.75/round?

Ordinarily I’ve never asked a new buyer for ammo money, and frankly it’s not even about the money it’s just about depleting my stash at this point
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Looked on ammoseek last night as a friend is looking to buy a gun and wants me to take him shooting in advance of getting his own pistol. I said “sure, you buy the ammo”. I was going to send him a link, but from looking at ammoseek it appears the cheapest reman is $0.70/round. Is that about right? Some prices getting up over $0.75/round?

Ordinarily I’ve never asked a new buyer for ammo money, and frankly it’s not even about the money it’s just about depleting my stash at this point
    9mm? I feel like I've seen listings for ~65-70cpr for new ammo but they don't stay in stock terribly long. The aguila deal was definitely an unusual score.

On the bright side maybe now is a good time to preach the virtues of dry fire?

20rd 300blk 125gr Sig Elite FMJ 91 boxes in stock

@$27

https://wekickbrass.com/store/SigSau...FMJ-p281921036

Never purchased there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    9mm? I feel like I've seen listings for ~65-70cpr for new ammo but they don't stay in stock terribly long. The aguila deal was definitely an unusual score.

On the bright side maybe now is a good time to preach the virtues of dry fire?
    Im not such a big fan of preaching anything to new buyers. Take them shooting, help them find a gun that works for them, let them know I’m here if they need me. I don’t need to get all gun-hipster on them de and I g they take training classes, go to the rang 1x week, dry fire daily, etc.

I just need cheap ammo that’ll work in my Glocks so to can take him to the range and try to turn one of them into one of us . Quickest way to derail that process, IME, is to start making them think this is all some kind of cult with week,y service and daily prayers.

I think I have a .22 slide for my G19. I’ll have to dig that out and see how that goes.

Speaking of, I assume that like in previous panic situations .22 is hard to come by now too? I don’t see it mentioned much in this thread which makes me thing either (a) it’s harder to get than 9mm, nobody is finding “deals”, and therefore there’s nothing to post or (b) it’s like 12ga birdshot in that it’s not insurrection ammo and so it’s easily obtainable.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

https://www.federalpremium.com/handg.../11-AE45A.html

Federal .45 230gr ball. Order the maximum 5 boxes and it ships free.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    https://www.federalpremium.com/handg.../11-AE45A.html

Federal .45 230gr ball. Order the maximum 5 boxes and it ships free.
    Ordered, thanks! I've got enough .45 HST and handloads for a while, just like to have some hardball because reasons.

Im not such a big fan of preaching anything to new buyers. Take them shooting, help them find a gun that works for them, let them know I’m here if they need me. I don’t need to get all gun-hipster on them de and I g they take training classes, go to the rang 1x week, dry fire daily, etc.

I just need cheap ammo that’ll work in my Glocks so to can take him to the range and try to turn one of them into one of us . Quickest way to derail that process, IME, is to start making them think this is all some kind of cult with week,y service and daily prayers.
    Oh, certainly .... I was just thinking that in the absence of ammo, it's something to do with their gun It's what I did when I was too broke to afford a regular ammo supply.

I think I have a .22 slide for my G19. I’ll have to dig that out and see how that goes.

Speaking of, I assume that like in previous panic situations .22 is hard to come by now too? I don’t see it mentioned much in this thread which makes me thing either (a) it’s harder to get than 9mm, nobody is finding “deals”, and therefore there’s nothing to post or (b) it’s like 12ga birdshot in that it’s not insurrection ammo and so it’s easily obtainable.
    It seems like it. I bought some at ~8cpr back in...september? Purely because I bought my GF a 10/22 for Xmas '19 and she loves it. wanted to make sure she has ammo for the forseeable future. I think I still have a couple thousand rounds of .22 I bought during the obama-romney election....

User Tag List