Page 237 of 260 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    I was hoping that little batch would stay on the down low for a bit longer until I sort some possibly expensive ($3k?) truck repairs out... but I suspect it'll sell out soon. Probably before I can act. RA9T is my preferred 9mm load (been carrying it since the early 2000's). That's a very decent deal, if it is indeed RA9T, which, IMHO it sure looks like it is. Winchester has very much so clamped down on sales of their LE 50rd boxed ammo, so its been hard to find at a decent price.

I was ready to switch to 147 HST, but recent inconsistencies give me pause.

SG Ammo has a similar deal for their white box 115gr JHP load, packaged in the same fashion, that works out a smidge under $19/50, or about $10 less than the going rate for their normally packaged 115gr JHP load.

https://www.sgammo.com/product/9mm-l...ester-personal

I probably wouldn't carry that stuff if a better modern JHP was available, but for something to stash back in the ammo locker, that's a decent deal. If it was the 147gr version for a similar price, I'd probably snatch up a case.

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    I was hoping that little batch would stay on the down low for a bit longer until I sort some possibly expensive ($3k?) truck repairs out... but I suspect it'll sell out soon. Probably before I can act. RA9T is my preferred 9mm load (been carrying it since the early 2000's). That's a very decent deal, if it is indeed RA9T, which, IMHO it sure looks like it is. Winchester has very much so clamped down on sales of their LE 50rd boxed ammo, so its been hard to find at a decent price.

SG Ammo has a similar deal for their white box 115gr JHP load, packaged in the same fashion, that works out a smidge under $19/50, or about $10 less than the going rate for their normally packaged 115gr JHP load.

I probably wouldn't carry that stuff if a better modern JHP was available, but for something to stash back in the ammo locker, that's a decent deal. If it was the 147gr version for a similar price, I'd probably snatch up a case.
    I was/am tempted. I have most of a case of a much older batch of the 127 Ranger T and it's really accurate. Chrono is tits too with a SD of around 10.

I just bought another 5k of Mini Mags and last month was more HST. So I'll leave it for ya!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post

I bought a case of the Ranger 147 bonded in Dec 2019 when he had a deal on it for like $359. It runs quite well, and if this was that load, I'd almost be tempted, except my stock beyond that is all HST, and that can be had for $35/50 if I really wanted to buy more at the moment.

Bone Frog Gun Club 9mm HST sale

Came across this and sharing with the collective!

https://www.bonefroggunclub.com/collections/ammunition

Site Supporter

Magtech 9x19 115-grain FMJ $245/case shipped

"Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Site Supporter

.44 Special Gold Dot (Blazer Aluminum) $45/box of 50

Here. This isn't the standard nickel-case GD, but it's the first time I've seen either version of this in .44 Special since before Covid. I've chronographed both versions, and for whatever reason, the Blazer version was 100 fps faster than the expensive stuff (800 vs. 700 fps).
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Wadcutters

Not sure if it's a deal or how good they are, but last night I ordered 2 boxes of Fiocchi FI38LA and 2 boxes of Precision One PONE58 to try in the 442 and the 4" accumulation.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter

9x19 124-grain HST $31/box of 50

Here. The illustration is of the old-style box, so it may be NOS. The description says it's +P, but the box doesn't show that. Still, it's a good price.

Site Supporter

9x19 Gold Dot in Cans (1k rounds) $600

124, 124 +P, and 147-grain. They're listed here.

User Tag List