Page 109 of 260 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2594

Thread: Ammo deals!

Site Supporter
    $1/rd S&B 9mm. What the fuck. Getting the 3 box limit would be $165.62 shipped for 150 rounds. Of 9mm FMJ.

Wonder how long until its sold out . . .

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/sell...M-4154-50.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Interesting. I see they have 200 round cases of 124 gr +p Gold Dot 23617GD for $259. Not cheap, but they're one of the few places with premium 9mm defensive ammo that I've seen.
    Gone.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Interesting. I see they have 200 round cases of 124 gr +p Gold Dot 23617GD for $259. Not cheap, but they're one of the few places with premium 9mm defensive ammo that I've seen.
    124 gr +P HST, and 147 gr Gold Dot:
    https://www.targetsportsusa.com/9mm-...ammo-c-51.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    124 gr +P HST, and 147 gr Gold Dot:
    https://www.targetsportsusa.com/9mm-...ammo-c-51.aspx
    Between all of the major retailers, that 147gr GD is by far, the best deal available that I’ve seen for defense rounds

At $49 for 50/FMJ...I think a name change is in order for CTD...especially when you see Federal selling their AE 124 FMJ for $18.99 per 50! (Just checked their site, it’s available)

Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post
    At $49 for 50/FMJ...I think a name change is in order for CTD...especially when you see Federal selling their AE 124 FMJ for $18.99 per 50! (Just checked their site, it’s available)
    Eh, CTD didn't change their name when they were offering Pmags for $99, why change it now?

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    $1/rd S&B 9mm. What the fuck. Getting the 3 box limit would be $165.62 shipped for 150 rounds. Of 9mm FMJ.

Wonder how long until its sold out . . .

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/sell...M-4154-50.html
    Fuck them sideways. Ever since their gouging fiasco a few years back they have been dead to me.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I look at that as nobody compelling me or anyone else to buy from them. I'm perfectly capable of ignoring them. The strategy only works because people (someone, somewhere) are willing to pay it.

When the purchasing base is panic buying everywhere, having a few sellers with inventory listing it at prices most people aren't willing to pay means at least there is some availability for people who actually need it. Which is a better situation than only lower prices listed and zero availability anywhere.

It's a whole different thing if Beretta inks an exclusive deal with Brownells to supply Beretta parts, so owners of Berettas can only get parts from Brownells, and then Brownells sells Beretta parts above MSRP. In that case, I'm compelled to buy from them if I need the stuff (and we're talking normal times, not panic-buying market distortions). Fortunately, that issue isn't so bad as it used to be, but I was pretty pissed off when I encountered it a few years ago.

HK loves us. You know because they sell parts at fairly reasonable prices direct from the webshop. So anyone who buys from that shady place that marks everything up 4-5x is just suffering by their own foolishness.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    Fuck them sideways. Ever since their gouging fiasco a few years back they have been dead to me.
    https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/50-r...9MM-BRASS.html
    Name:  ctdbo.jpg
Views: 736
Size:  70.7 KB

CTD is truly a piece of shit of a company.

I often wonder who their customers are.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    I often wonder who their customers are.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

User Tag List