Page 247 of 260 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Site Supporter

Federal Flite Control Nine Pellet 00 Buck $55/Sleeve; .45 ACP HST $38/box Shipped

Here. They also sell it by the box and the case.

Here's the .45 HST.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

SG Ammo has S&B 124 grain $239 shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Suggs View Post
    I ordered a case today when I got the email and it's already shipped. I love that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by DMCutter View Post
    I ordered a case today when I got the email and it's already shipped. I love that guy.
    Same here.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Suggs View Post
    I ordered a case this evening, hopefully it’ll ship tomorrow. Came to $261 with tax.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Site Supporter
    I almost jumped on the Target Sports ammo+ membership offer earlier this week. However, after I thought about it, it seemed like they were trying to bump their cash flow now in an environment of falling ammo prices/demand. Glad to see SG come off the $260 per 1K price they've been sitting on for months. I need to start stocking up before election year...

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    I almost jumped on the Target Sports ammo+ membership offer earlier this week. However, after I thought about it, it seemed like they were trying to bump their cash flow now in an environment of falling ammo prices/demand. Glad to see SG come off the $260 per 1K price they've been sitting on for months. I need to start stocking up before election year...

I did take advantage of the Target Sports Tuesday deal (already a member) and picked up 1K of the 115 gr 9mm New Republic (Hungarian). It was $200.00 + tax (no extra for shipping of course). It should be here Saturday.
    My outdoor range is closed for the next week for the Rimfire Nationals, so I'll run some and chrono it when it's back open.

I too hope prices continue to dip, but that it won't last long as has previously been mentioned.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    I ordered a case this evening, hopefully it’ll ship tomorrow. Came to $261 with tax.
    Got one coming, $242.00 delivered including insurance
    Almost like good old world pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post

I have that back and forth with myself with the T/S membership. I don't reload, but I don't purchase ammo that frequently anymore. It is one of those things where one has to figure out if you will get back that money in savings on purchases. Spend money to save money.

Not saying anything is wrong with T/S offering that membership. In fact I have ordered ammo from them in the last 6 weeks or so. And I will continue to order from them. I just check various sites for ammo prices on what particular product I want to purchase. Also, I check my email for ammo specials.

Ultimately one has to decide if the squeeze is worth the juice, the juice being whether to buy a membership or not.

HST and Gold Dot free shipping no minimum

Found on reddit and haven't tried it myself so YMMV. Potentially good deals if you just need a few boxes:

https://www.recoilgunworks.com/searc...ery=Gold%20Dot
    https://www.recoilgunworks.com/searc...arch_query=Hst

https://www.reddit.com/r/gundeals/co...0rd_2999_free/

User Tag List