Page 213 of 260 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Natchez Shooters Supply has Blazer Brass loose box of 1000 for $329.99. With code FR042122, you get $5 flat rate shipping. That saved me $12. Even with paying tax, it came to less than $18/box.

I tried some of the white box Geco 115 grain TMJ from ammoshop this morning. Seemed to have noticeably more zip/bark than the Federal 115 grain AE FMJ I had on hand. I'd be curious to chrono this stuff.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Omusha Firearms in Texas supplied ammo to attendees at last weekend’s Rangemaster Tactical Conference. It was 9mm South African 124gr at a reasonable price ($316.50). They brought it all to the conference (100,000 + rounds I was told) and didn’t charge the usual $36 shipping fee for those attending the conference.

https://www.omusha-ammo.com/

My ammo palate is about as sophisticated as my wine palate - this one tastes pretty good, that one sucks. This ammo tasted very good, worked perfectly for me, and I heard the same thing from others.

Attachment 86895
    Yup, Daniel ( the owner) and I were smoking cigars as things were wrapping up on Sunday afternoon. 124,000 rounds sold at Tac-Con.

It has worked very well for me.

Natchez has 115 gr Blazer Aluminum for $14.99 and Brass for $16.99 with free shipping using code FS220427. Good til the 29th of May.

GECO 9mm

Saw this and passing it along. Never used GECO ammo before.

https://www.ammoshoponline.com/shop/...free-shipping/

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    Saw this and passing it along. Never used GECO ammo before.

https://www.ammoshoponline.com/shop/...free-shipping/
    I've used the Swiss GECO ammunition and it was excellent. However, the Made in the USA stuff isn't impressing me. I'm finding it snappy and dirty.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    I've used the Swiss GECO ammunition and it was excellent. However, the Made in the USA stuff isn't impressing me. I'm finding it snappy and dirty.
    I just went thru 1K of the USA Geco 115 fmj. I didn’t have any feed/fire issues with any of my 3 pistols.

Altho I don’t have a lot of experience to compare with, but I thought it shot a little hot myself. I really noticed it in my Hellcat. Not quite so much in the Glock or Walther. But That Hellcat’s a snappy pistol to begin with, so,..? 🤷*♂️ I couldn’t say if it was any more or less “dirty.”

I went ahead & ordered one of those Geco cans of loose 124gr. I’m hoping it’s not as snappy. But nowadays, brass cased ammo for less than 32¢ a round, shipped?? I’ll put up with a little snap. 🤣😉

Still, I do prefer the Norma 124 when its in stock & on sale.
    Last edited by Chomps; 05-05-2022 at 07:59 PM.

User Tag List