Page 137 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

^Agreed

Midway has Brenneke Black Magic slugs, I’ve been looking to grab some for a long while. But holy shit $3.40 per round......

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but just going to put it out there - even though I am pretty well stocked for the foreseeable future at my current rate of consumption, this ammo panic is pretty depressing. Much worse than anything else that I've lived through, though admittedly I am just cracking decade #2 of gun ownership.
    Agreed.
    This isn't odumbo getting elected, or Sandy Hook. This is much, much worse. Some of y'all can think i'm crazy, but look at the reaction of the non-gun-tribe people, running out and buying out gun shops like they're selling toilet paper. Like rats leaving a ship or lemmings over the side of a cliff, something bad is coming.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    Agreed.
    This isn't odumbo getting elected, or Sandy Hook. This is much, much worse. Some of y'all can think i'm crazy, but look at the reaction of the non-gun-tribe people, running out and buying out gun shops like they're selling toilet paper. Like rats leaving a ship or lemmings over the side of a cliff, something bad is coming.
    Correct.
    #RESIST

Posted @ 1:17 and shows out of stock @ 1:21. Jeebus, this is nuts...

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    Posted @ 1:17 and shows out of stock @ 1:21. Jeebus, this is nuts...
    Barely enough time to decide to order for yourself, or share it first. I do notice their website is a lot slower for me than late summer or early fall.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    On the bright side, BMG is finally looking affordable at $3/round.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...7-p-59066.aspx
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    @OlongJohnson - So you're going to break out the Ma Deuce for the next range trip?

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I'm fresh out of glass balls.

-----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Is it just me or did the post 1/6 weekend cause a spike in the already weak and crappy market?

Seems like the stuff that was lingering in stock since the middle of December got wiped out through this weekend. Guns at big box LGSs included.

User Tag List