Page 105 of 260 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Just got a shipping notice tonight, T+10 days.
    It is now 18.99 a box from Federal.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    It is now 18.99 a box from Federal.
    I bet their wholesale customers are livid since they apparently can’t get this to sell.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    I bet their wholesale customers are livid since they apparently can’t get this to sell.
    They can, just not enough, nor soon enough.

CCI Blazer 115 available at Target Sports. I mean, 40c a round is not great, but it's brass, and the lowest in stock entry in my ammoseek search just now.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/cci-...00-p-1008.aspx

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    CCI Blazer 115 available at Target Sports. I mean, 40c a round is not great, but it's brass, and the lowest in stock entry in my ammoseek search just now.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/cci-...00-p-1008.aspx
    OOS

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I will be interested to see if my order actually turns up. Inflated price or no, the fact that it seems to continuously show as available, albeit with a long lead, doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    I ordered some on 7/17, it shipped 7/24, and arrived yesterday (7/29).
    that's reassuring. I ordered 10 days behind you so 7/27, hopefully ship by 8/3 and arrive by 8/10 (ordered to office, no weekend delivery) but we shall see...
    Just an update on my order in case anyone else is less than confident, I got notice that my order shipped 8/4 from KY and should be delivered to me in SE FL today 8/6.
    I apparently mixed this up with a different order confirmation...

The correct info for the Ammo is that it left NY on 8/3 and should arrive in SEFL tomorrow.
    Funnily enough, my arrival date changed once again to now 8/10 which was my original "prediction".
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Site Supporter
    Funnily enough, my arrival date changed once again to now 8/10 which was my original "prediction".
    My 7/29 order has still not shipped. Getting impatient even though its not urgently needed.

Very annoyed though that my only source of Winchester xtra-lite 12ga is now limited to 5 boxes at a time at Academy.

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    My 7/29 order has still not shipped. Getting impatient even though its not urgently needed.

Very annoyed though that my only source of Winchester xtra-lite 12ga is now limited to 5 boxes at a time at Academy.
    FWIW I never got a shipping notification, only a pending delivery notification.

I’m sitting on, I think, about 750 rounds of 12ga which means the wife and I can go shoot 3.5 rounds of sporting clays. If we run out, I may forever be granted the authority to “buy as much as you want” as she’s not going to get the “what do you mean we can’t go shoot because you don’t have the right bullets” concept.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post

My 7/27 order was shipped on Thu, 08/06, with a notice at 7:09pm. Hope yours is soon.

...If we run out, I may forever be granted the authority to “buy as much as you want” as she’s not going to get the “what do you mean we can’t go shoot because you don’t have the right bullets” concept.
    I managed to turn this feeling into a an order of few hundred rounds of GD124+p to add to my stash of Federal 147 HST, because ‘Honey, we ought to have options’. The furrowed brow “resolute but worried” look I gave her didn’t hurt.

User Tag List