Page 214 of 260 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Federal 8 pellet buckshot

Looking at Bone Frog Gun Club and saw this. Don't know if it is a deal, but in-stock. Seems to be a favorite load.

https://www.bonefroggunclub.com/coll...-2-3-4-le13300

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    Looking at Bone Frog Gun Club and saw this. Don't know if it is a deal, but in-stock. Seems to be a favorite load.

https://www.bonefroggunclub.com/coll...-2-3-4-le13300
    That's not a bad deal currently at 300 bucks a case. I already have a few cases stashed, but am tempted.

It almost always patterns better than the 9 pellet. I do have two friends that have barrels that do pattern better with the 9 than the 8.

And Tom Givens recently snagged a 1301 that liked the #1 Flite Control better than the 6 or 9 pellet Flite control 00 Buck. Go figure.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    And Tom Givens recently snagged a 1301 that liked the #1 Flite Control better than the 6 or 9 pellet Flite control 00 Buck. Go figure.
    As rare as that stuff is, he might have traded a case even-up for the shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    Saw this and passing it along. Never used GECO ammo before.

https://www.ammoshoponline.com/shop/...free-shipping/
    I bought off this and what actually showed up was a case of 124gr Norma. Everything said geco except the headstamps on the casings... Norma works for me, so no loss as far as I'm concerned but just thought it was interesting.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by VT1032 View Post
    I bought off this and what actually showed up was a case of 124gr Norma. Everything said geco except the headstamps on the casings... Norma works for me, so no loss as far as I'm concerned but just thought it was interesting.
    It's all part of RUAG. Europe's Vista Outdoors.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    As rare as that stuff is, he might have traded a case even-up for the shotgun.
    Ponders unopened case sitting in the gun room.....

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Waddaya know… just checked my can of loose Geco and the same applies. Geco labels, invoice etc. bullets all have Norma headstamp. I’ve already been buying the Norma 115/124 when its on sale so Im still happy! But Now I wish I’d checked that last 20 bx case of Geco 115 White box I just ran thru to see if they were stamped the same. They might all be part of Raug, but the Geco boxes were labeled “Manufactured in USA” for what that’s worth.

I thought the Geco 115 felt a lot snappier than any of the Regular Redboxed Norma 115 or 124gr I’ve shot. However, Since Im still pretty new to this,.. It Could all just be in my head I suppose. (…in the same way my POA/POI Shooting precision is not consistent enough for me to tell if one brand of 9mm is hitting more accurate than any other.)

Site Supporter

9x19 115-grain FMJ $280/k

Here. I've never used this stuff, just an FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomps View Post
    Waddaya know… just checked my can of loose Geco and the same applies. Geco labels, invoice etc. bullets all have Norma headstamp. I’ve already been buying the Norma 115/124 when its on sale so Im still happy! But Now I wish I’d checked that last 20 bx case of Geco 115 White box I just ran thru to see if they were stamped the same. They might all be part of Raug, but the Geco boxes were labeled “Manufactured in USA” for what that’s worth.

I thought the Geco 115 felt a lot snappier than any of the Regular Redboxed Norma 115 or 124gr I’ve shot. However, Since Im still pretty new to this,.. It Could all just be in my head I suppose. (…in the same way my POA/POI Shooting precision is not consistent enough for me to tell if one brand of 9mm is hitting more accurate than any other.)
    The US made "Geco" 115 grain FMJ ammunition I received have a "JAG" head stamp (which I've never seen before). I maintain my prior comments that this ammunition is snappier and dirty compared to the Norma (or Swiss origin Geco) I've used in the past.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Double tap.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List