Thread: Fiocchi 9mm Accuracy

Site Supporter

Fiocchi 9mm Accuracy

In the days before I went the RDO route, I was an ammo whore, I bought whatever what inexpensive, but I found that there could be some zero differences with the dot, so I’m a little more bougie with my ammo choices. I’ve got my favorites, but I hadn’t seen Fiocchi since early 2020. Bought a couple cases of it for good money in December, and pulled it out to run several hundred rounds before heading to the Rangemaster instructor course this week. While I shoot 25 yards on the reg, it’d been a while since shooting groups on B8’s. My scores have been consistently higher with other loads. My question being has anyone else noticed a degraded accuracy with Fioccchi FMJ, or do my poor scores just coincide with me having a glitch in the matrix to shooting decent groups? Mind you, it’s not so bad that I have any concerns that it will not perform to the level I need to pass.

For whatever it’s worth, I chronoed it yesterday, and it was running 1216 from my LTT Centurion and 1166 from a P365. HST 124+p was 1214 from my 92, comparatively.

Site Supporter
    If you're consistently scoring lower than other ammo out of the same gun, then it's likely just a slight disagreement in the ammo/gun combo. You may find other guns shoot it very well.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    If you're consistently scoring lower than other ammo out of the same gun, then it's likely just a slight disagreement in the ammo/gun combo. You may find other guns shoot it very well.
    I had not thought of that specifically. I figured it to be either me, most likely perceiving something off, me just sucking, or there being changes in the ammo. In the 600ish I shot, the handful of rounds shot beyond 15 yards in Missouri last week, there was zero discernible difference from what was expected.

User Tag List