Page 87 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

ordered.. saw the 10 day delay and ordered another 1k of 556. so glad i did.

Site Supporter
    These are times I'm glad I reload. Was at the range today and they were selling ammo. Which doesn't happen that much at their price.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind06 View Post
    These are times I'm glad I reload. Was at the range today and they were selling ammo. Which doesn't happen that much at their price.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    If you can stockpile boolits you can stockpile cartridges.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    Actually, you stockpile bullets so that you can stockpile ammo when you’re done.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    You're right, in my head buying $200 worth of components, is more acceptable then $200 of ammo.

Just called TS to cancel and replace with new order. The gal who answered said she would cancel it but that I needed to order before noon EST (10 minutes!) before they stop taking orders.

Nuckin Futs.

American Eagle .45acp fmj

So I went to Natchezss website to look for 45acp ammo. I like American Eagle FMJ 230 gr in this brand. They had a 1000 rounds for $445.00 (.44 per round). I then noticed that you could buy the same ammo but in 100 round packs for $35.49 (.35 per round). So 10 boxes of 100 round packs would be $354.90 per thousand. Naturally one would think the more ammo one would buy the cheaper it would be. Not in this case. That's a $90.00 difference. I offer this observation to show what price comparisons can save you. I ordered 10 boxes of the 100 pack.

Also would like to add that I am not knocking Natchez at all. Just pointing how doing the math can save you money.

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    So I went to Natchezss website to look for 45acp ammo. I like American Eagle FMJ 230 gr in this brand. They had a 1000 rounds for $445.00 (.44 per round). I then noticed that you could buy the same ammo but in 100 round packs for $35.49 (.35 per round). So 10 boxes of 100 round packs would be $354.90 per thousand. Naturally one would think the more ammo one would buy the cheaper it would be. Not in this case. That's a $90.00 difference. I offer this observation to show what price comparisons can save you. I ordered 10 boxes of the 100 pack.

Also would like to add that I am not knocking Natchez at all. Just pointing how doing the math can save you money.

Natchez has definitely indulged in some unscrupulous gouging in the past. I am sure they will again.

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post

Hopefully you get lucky and your ten boxes are actually in stock. Apparently they are a 7-10 days behind in fulfilling orders and they must be having issues with the stock management software. I got 1 phone call 5 days after placing order that one item was out of stock and then another phone call 2 days later saying another item was out of stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Bass pro shops is still showing in stock, prices are okay.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/hand...ce:&pageSize:&

TNT Munitions has reman ammo in stock.

https://www.tntmunitions.com/ammunition.html

Maybe not the best prices but still something.

User Tag List