Page 249 of 260 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

115gr JHP

Saw this one at Reddit, never ordered from those folks, but price seems pretty good https://gritrsports.com/sellier-bell...-jhp-ammo-sb9c 17$ for a box of 50 JHP sounds okay, S&Bs FMJ feeds pretty good in my experience at least. Might order a few boxes on the weekend myself and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by Robb0 View Post
    Saw this one at Reddit, never ordered from those folks, but price seems pretty good https://gritrsports.com/sellier-bell...-jhp-ammo-sb9c 17$ for a box of 50 JHP sounds okay, S&Bs FMJ feeds pretty good in my experience at least. Might order a few boxes on the weekend myself and report back.
    I’ve never ordered from them because their retail store is 20 minutes down the road but they’re legit.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter

Federal Law Enforcement HST 9mm 124gr Hollow Point – $490/1000 Round Case

Here. It appears to be the standard velocity version rather than +P. The pictures show current production packaging. There's no mention of free shipping, so that's probably extra. I've dealt with these folks before and they're above board.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Here. It appears to be the standard velocity version rather than +P. The pictures show current production packaging. There's no mention of free shipping, so that's probably extra. I've dealt with these folks before and they're above board.
    Shipping is $8 and no tax. It's a good deal IMO

Bucking Horse Outpost

How was the HST ordered from Bucking Horse Outpost? Did it look new? Any idea what generation of HST? Looks like a good deal just wanted to know how the transaction went and what the ammo was like.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Flashman View Post
    How was the HST ordered from Bucking Horse Outpost? Did it look new? Any idea what generation of HST? Looks like a good deal just wanted to know how the transaction went and what the ammo was like.

Thanks.
    I had mine in a week, no hiccups. Loose in ammo cans but packed with shredded cardboard. Blue primer sealant which I gather is newer production. It looks clean and I haven't seen any dinged cases. I shot a couple mags and it seemed exactly the same as the stuff with red sealant.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMCutter View Post
    I had mine in a week, no hiccups. Loose in ammo cans but packed with shredded cardboard. Blue primer sealant which I gather is newer production. It looks clean and I haven't seen any dinged cases. I shot a couple mags and it seemed exactly the same as the stuff with red sealant.
    Mines been sitting at the UPS store for about the last week but I just picked it up today. Honestly? I am very impressed with the way they packed this shipment. I’ve ordered ammo from various outlets loose in cans before. And if they bother to box it at all, they usually just toss it in the box. Maybe put in a little bit of brown paper and seal it up.

If it gets to me without cracking open the ammo can and spilling rounds inside the shipping box,.. I consider myself lucky!! 👍🏻. I mean it’s bulk, and usually widely discounted. So as long as it’s what was advertised I’m not too picky.

However,… This was how my Buckinghorse order arrived.

(…hmnnn! For some reason it’s not letting me upload the pictures. I’ll try it in a second post and if that doesn’t work oh well you’ll have to trust me it was very well packed for shipment.)

Name:  IMG_7165.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  58.4 KB

Name:  IMG_7167.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  65.7 KB

Ok!! Worked that time I guess it just wanted the full-size instead of the reduce size photo. WELL F*ck Me for trying to conserve bandwidth! 🤣🤣🤣 🤷*♂️

… and either I miss counted or between the two boxes I’ve got 12 extra bullets. 512 for the price of 500!🤣😎
    Last edited by Chomps; 10-21-2023 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DMCutter View Post
    Yup, I ordered two cans and this is how they showed up. I shot a mag through my Staccato CS and they shot fine. I also shot a little over 1/3 of a Glock happy stick of this ammo through my B&T APC9k to see how it would do and all shot without issue. I didn't have time to shoot more, but from these two mags it was good.

Thanks.
    One thing I will mention, as I was loading a mag with this ammo I noticed one of the rounds had a piece of clear packing tape on it (it probably stuck to one of the rounds during packing). I only noticed cause I felt it as I was putting it into a mag, but I could have very easily missed it if my finger was pressed on the other side of the case. I simply peeled it off and loaded the round which fired fine like all the rest, however it could have possibly caused a malfunction if the piece of tape stayed.

I didn't notice any more tape on any other rounds, it was probably a fluke, but just a heads up for anyone about to load these into a carry gun. As mentioned, the ammo shot without issue but I'll go through these cans to make sure there isn't any more tape/other debris in there.

Well they were sold out when I went to order some. Next time.

Well they were sold out when I went to order some. Next time.
    For what it's worth, when I first saw the link to the deal they were sold out too. I looked again a day or two later and they had it back in stock. It might be worth keeping the tab up on your computer and hitting refresh in a day or two.

User Tag List