Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: LAV bans AIWB for his courses

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johncorey View Post
    Also, sadly LAV deleted TLGs comment on Facebook.....Petty. Tom Petty.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Larry just pulled a Kanye.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Of course, there's good reason to. If you get in a pissing match with a skunk, you'll just come out smelling badly too.
    Well said. That is probably a colloquial expression from somewhere but I hadn't heard it before - I like it. I will reuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    After reading his egotistical, self-centered messiah complex comment, I pretty much just lost all respect for him not as a shooting instructor, but as a man.
    I have to say, I was surprised by how his comments made me feel. I normally don't get worked up over stuff I read on the Internet but this really offended me. Guess that speaks to how much I respect Tom and Todd... and all of the great folks here, for that matter!

I tried calling LAV out in a polite way on the tone of his post and the misinformation he was spreading - still hoping I was just misunderstanding - but of course he wasn't having any of that on his FB. The consolation for me is that he at least had to read my comment to decide to delete it and ban me.

It is VERY disappointing to see someone I held in high regard act so childish, petty and arrogant.
    "A man's character is his fate."

Jeez; he must be parked in front of his computer, processing comments and firing return salvoes/deletions/bans/whatever. No clue how FaceBook works, but I know from talking to a couple of kids at work that it is global in reach.

You would think a guy of his stature would know better than to grab credit where it isn't due… maybe all his "TV fame" went to his head. I know a guy that happened to; it was a scripted retard reality show, yet all the major players had begun believing their own bullshit. And when the main player crashed spectacularly… well, they found out what reality truly is.

I've always respected Todd and Tom Jones, two men whom I've never met, but never more so than now with the way they handled the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I've always respected Todd and Tom Jones, two men whom I've never met, but never more so than now with the way they handled the situation.
    So much of this.

And I also have to say that in my year or so of reading, and my recent joining of, this forum that the class of Todd and guys like Tom really makes this a great place to hang out and learn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've had my opinion on Vickers before this but after reading that I was still blankly staring with a WTF look on my face. Seeing his YouTube channel now I can only assume he's about 14 years old.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

User Tag List