Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ref: Charleston Church Shooting - this guy starts his nonsense

Ref: Charleston Church Shooting - this guy starts his nonsense

http://player.theplatform.com/p/2E2e...ma_guns_150618

(full link here)

Seriously, it's not even 24hrs later and he starts with this crap again.

Is this a tragedy? Totally, I am saddened that this occurred.

Does banning firearms or restricting their possibly possession go towards stopping this? Not even remotely.

Similar situation in Colorado, in 2007 - except a guard was armed and took action.

It is pathetic that he jumps right on TV to make this into a political leverage thing instantly.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Better stock up on those large capacity ammunition feeding devices, boys...

You started a thread on the murder of 9 people in a church to whine about the President's misguided (and ultimately impotent) railings for gun control?

Stay classy voodoo_man.
    "I'm a tactical operator and Instructor and also retired military."

-read on another forum

The president is a constitutional lawyer who most certainly understands that his position on gun control is a violation of and a direct threat against the Constitution of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by richiecotite View Post
    You started a thread on the murder of 9 people in a church to whine about the President's misguided (and ultimately impotent) railings for gun control?

Stay classy voodoo_man.
    woah. hey now, this is a site where we pride ourselves on open discussion. He even expresses in his post that it is a tragedy and feels bad about it. Please refrain from personal attacks.

*sorry staff just had to say it

Stay classy voodoo_man.
    The thread isn't about the tragedy as regrettable as they all are, but about the retard sitting in DC spewing bullshit about it 5 minutes later instead of doing his job
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Lame duck president who probably does not want his legacy to be failed attempts at health care reform and foreign policy, is throwing a hail Mary by going after the second amendment as he no longer has to worry about the gun lobby and probably does not care what it does to Hillary in 2016. He can't wait for the facts when there is a crisis to take advantage of and the news cycle clock is ticking.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Stay classy voodoo_man.

I see nothing wrong with this thread. If you want to complain about having no class, talk about the President that is using this as a political platform before the funerals have been scheduled.
    #RESIST

I wondered if this was going to happen, though it isnt a huge surprise.

Its speculation at this point as to what the gun was, but it was reported in one news report that he reloaded 5 times. Its possible that it was a 1911, and likely wouldnt be covered in any of the misguided magazine/"assault gun" bans usually proposed after such incidents. I am still somehow surprised when people propose new laws and openly admit they wouldnt have changed anything in the event they are responding to. Logic disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I see nothing wrong with this thread. If you want to complain about having no class, talk about the President that is using this as a political platform before the funerals have been scheduled.
    My thoughts exactly. I think it is exponentially more egregious for the "leader" of the free world to use a mass shooting like this to push political issues.

What are the gun laws like in Charleston, SC? Is defending yourself allowed there?

This was a horrible act of terrorism and I am saddened by the loss of life. I hope they throw the book at the maniac who did this. My prayers are with the families of those who were killed.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

User Tag List