Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Accupower 1-4

Accupower 1-4

So I am deciding between Trijicons new Accupower 1-4 line and a few other options. I really like the look of the Mil-Square reticle but am still thinking about what I would personally want. Anyone have any info on these new optics?

People I know who have shot them like them.

Ive never ownes one but had shot rifles with trijicon 1-4x attached, of various designs.

Trijicon knows how to make an optic. If I sobt buy a leupold 1-6x multigun ill end up buying a milsquare accupoint.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Anyone know how the eye relief and eye box are compare to the tr24?

Site Supporter
    I haven't been able to put hands on an Accu power yet. However, I have a TR 24G with the green triangle. The eye box is one of the most forgiving I've tried.

The trijicon accupower 1-4 looks like a pretty nice option.

mil dot or moa? what are the main differences?

The difference is in how you calculate your holds or adjustments. If you shoot at unknown ranges and would like to be able to range targets based on pre determined sizes IE stop sign, power pole, deer.. I'd stick to one in which you use in your daily life. If someone says how tall do you think a squirrel is? If your answer is 8 inches, you MIGHT do better off with MOA. If your answer is .1 meters.. You MIGHT be better off MIL. What ever you do don't mix MOA turrets and MIL reticle or visa versa. This is just my opinion and only matter if you plan to range your self without a range finder. If you'll always have a range finder or known distance targets it doesn't really matter. Look at the conversions and math for each. Which ever one you think you can do better if your calculator takes a dump might benifit you.

Site Supporter
    A review of the Accupower 1-4x

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ikQjuEmalIg

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    A review of the Accupower 1-4x

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ikQjuEmalIg
    Great review! Total SupersetCA vibe on the intro.

User Tag List