Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Seized gun check in

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJflyer View Post
    Pulled a Glock 43 off a shooting suspect the other day. The gun itself wasn’t very interesting but this was the first time I’ve seen a perp using one of those absurd Urban Carry holsters.
    I guess his footsteps weren't as quite as those of a Navy SEAL?

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    According to @5pins, people are always asking him about his Johnson...
    If only I could get it to work.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    ROFLMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Well played Sir.

Friday night duty call. Encountered Aliens, Guns, a “white powder substance” on guns.... And in the end, no charges filed.

Complaining party recanted story, claimed she “never said any of those things” To 911 (guess she does not know it’s recorded).
    Still, no complaining party, no smuggling load, guns not stolen, and US attorney won’t take dope under 2 kilos... So everybody goes home.

Just another night in suck city.

Of course it is not a Houston call out without a nickel Taurus and plastic pearl grips.

Name:  75DCA611-1674-47F9-A7F3-C8999534FBA7.jpg
Views: 837
Size:  57.4 KB

We did not have a NIK kit... but the cop in me assumes that is not powdered sugar.

Name:  AAD5638C-F6A8-405B-9C2E-356391FD2AB5.jpg
Views: 757
Size:  54.7 KB

Also found a 10/22, Marlin, and an XDs that looked like a dog chewed on it.

Name:  0B180BC4-2EF5-4502-8AD5-D1BFF00813C2.jpg
Views: 754
Size:  35.2 KB

And at least 3, obvious (some possible) bullet holes found inside.... “but those? Those.... yeah... I don’t know nothing about those. Been there for years... since before I moved in. I just never got around to fixing them. For years....”

Name:  387D556A-5AEF-4F20-BF5F-1525FC5B5779.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  33.3 KB
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    Still, no complaining party, no smuggling load, guns not stolen, and US attorney won’t take dope under 2 kilos... So everybody goes home.
    Ever since Covid kicked off, almost every arrest we’ve had has resulted in “release them for now and we’ll indict later” when calling the AUSA. Everything from multiple pounds of meth to felons in possession of firearms. No one seems to even want to hear about dope below A level at all in this district.
    Last edited by WobblyPossum; 08-07-2020 at 11:15 PM.

Never mind.
    Last edited by Lon; 08-07-2020 at 11:06 PM.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Seized gun check in

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Ever since Covid kicked off, almost every arrest we’ve had has resulted in “release them for now and we’ll indict later” when calling the AUSA. Everything from multiple pounds of meth to felons in possession of firearms. No one seems to even want to hear about dope below A level at all in this district.
    Same aqui.

Multiple “documentally challenged” individuals, but GEO and ERO won’t hold unless they are agg felons. None broke to being smuggled. No bars on windows or pad locks on internal doors. Gave consent to search and no pollo lists or western union receipts found. All aliens had IDs and wallets with money inside... so no 1324.

We can’t hold the aliens due to Covid, no gun charges as a USC claimed them, locals did not have a test kit for the residue, and even the lady who called 911 claiming they were holding her nephew and demanding $7k in fees changed her tune and denies ever saying money was owed and threats made. It was a strange situation. Obviously something hinky, but nothing I can prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Ever since Covid kicked off, almost every arrest we’ve had has resulted in “release them for now and we’ll indict later” when calling the AUSA.
    Sounds legit, I imagine the courts will magically shit docket space to handle the overflow of back logged stuff on top of the normal load coming in a year or two from now.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Sounds legit, I imagine the courts will magically shit docket space to handle the overflow of back logged stuff on top of the normal load coming in a year or two from now.
    They're starting to set trials again in my jurisdiction, and everything paused the last 5 months is suddenly urgent.

It has been awful the last two weeks and it's going to get so much worse.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

User Tag List