Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Seized gun check in

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    .32 break top Iver Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    ***the following said in TV announcer voice****

From the TV producers whove brought you LAW AND ORDER.....

Starring Mitchell, Esq.....

BAR EXAM. This fall on Fox.

Is YOUR Browning safe?

(Not available to all markets.Not Applicable to TV subscribers in Maryland, New Jersey, New York, California, Illinois,Connecticut, Massachusetts, Washington DC & Washington State.Void where prohibited.)
    Bad guy in the freshly dug grave in the woods, "You can't do this...you're a lawyer. You're suppose to be a good guy!!"

Lawyer, "I cheated on the ethics portion of the bar exam."

GUNSHOT

Cop 1, "You a cold MF..."

Lawyer hands the cop the stump of what used to be a Weatherby .300 Win Mag rifle before one of his clients who was going to jail dropped it off at his office with the understanding that it would be turned into the police 'no questions asked.' What was once a proud hunting firearm was a chopped, ugly sawn off rifle fit only for the rudest use. The attorney, dressed in torn suit pants, a blood stained pinstrip shirt and slippers checks his split lip and says, "Tell the DA his problem is solved and I'll be in touch. I'm gonna get some stitches..." and walks off to the stolen, beaten up BMW of indeterminate age and condition.

Cop 2, "Is he on our side?"

Cop 1, "That crazy bastard is on his own side..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell, Esq. View Post
    Bad guy in the freshly dug grave in the woods, "You can't do this...you're a lawyer. You're suppose to be a good guy!!"

Lawyer, "I cheated on the ethics portion of the bar exam."

GUNSHOT

Cop 1, "You a cold MF..."

Lawyer hands the cop the stump of what used to be a Weatherby .300 Win Mag rifle before one of his clients who was going to jail dropped it off at his office with the understanding that it would be turned into the police 'no questions asked.' What was once a proud hunting firearm was a chopped, ugly sawn off rifle fit only for the rudest use. The attorney, dressed in torn suit pants, a blood stained pinstrip shirt and slippers checks his split lip and says, "Tell the DA his problem is solved and I'll be in touch. I'm gonna get some stitches..." and walks off to the stolen, beaten up BMW of indeterminate age and condition.

Cop 2, "Is he on our side?"

Cop 1, "That crazy bastard is on his own side..."
    Premeditate much? :-)

Recovered an M240G stolen from Camp Lejeune, a bunch of AK's and 106 kilos of meth from the attic an abandoned dope house. Some dope dealer's babymama lived there, and it appeared that he was using it as a store house. When he went to prison, his babymama got evicted for not paying rent and she moved out. The new tenants came across the candy store in the attic when they were moving in. Fortunately they heeded my advice to not move in, someone came back and broke out the ceiling and all the sheet rock a couple weeks later.

Went to a call where an old lady wanted us to take a pristine Colt M1917 to the property room. I offered to come back after work and buy it from her for $500, she declined and said she wanted it destroyed.

Worked a suicide where the guy that shot himself had NIB guns stacked floor to ceiling. We ended up putting 350ish rifles, shotguns and pistols in protective custody in the property room. I tracked down his estranged daughter, who would have been his next of kin, but she refused to claim any of his property. No one ever claimed his estate and all the guns got destroyed.

When I worked at the property room I got to see some neat stuff come in. There were a lot of guns that came back with extensive histories up and down the I35 corridor when they are recovered and entered into NIBIN.

Seized gun check in

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Recovered an M240G stolen from Camp Lejeune...
    Whoa. Can you share any more of this story?
    Last edited by JDM; 06-15-2015 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Using words is hard
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Is it wrong I read that in Spock's voice?
    It's only logical...

Quote Originally Posted by BOM View Post
    Whoa. Can you share any more of this story?
    Well I went to an abandoned property call at a rental where the new tenants found some drugs in the attic. I was expecting the usual little bag of dope, a bong collection, or something minor that the previous tenants left when they moved out. I got a bit of a surprise when I went up in the attic. Got some more officers out there and got everything out of the attic. I didn't particularly want to deal with that amount of dope and was finally able to call someone, who knew someone, who new someone on the HIDTA (DEA) task force, and they came and picked everything up. I explained to the people that were moving in that whoever left the drugs would come back for them eventually and wouldn't hesitate to kill the people who lost the drugs, and they got the clue and packed there stuff back in the Uhaul. A few days later I went to the DEA to fill out an affidavit on the call and got the back story. I don't know the particulars of how the 240 was stolen. My guess is that the 240 was on its way to Mexico.

Thanks!
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

This is a gun we seized during an alien smuggling case. Serial is scratched off, but the custom "bitch" logo actually led us to the owner, a U.S. Marshal who had it stolen from him. So, crook got charged and the owner got his property back after some ATF wrangling about the serial number.

We never did hear why he engraved "Bitch" on the slide....

(Sorry for the granny photo, I had to take pictures of my computer monitor due to a network issue...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

WOW.. that's a really nice GCNM

User Tag List