Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: New 9 mm ammo testing

Appears to have cuts in the jacket like HST. I don't get why ranger B/ PDX1 doesn't do the same.

From the picture I don't see a plastic tip. just what appears to be a shallow HP EDIT

filled with some type of polymer. Never mind

I guess the 147gr performance is good enough for the Docs approval.

will the 124 and 124+P have the same type of bullet?

Thanks Guys

The guys I have talked to tell me it's the best 9mm load they have ever tested.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    The guys I have talked to tell me it's the best 9mm load they have ever tested.
    Wow. That's an endorsement! I'd love to see some pics and/or video of its performance, especially in 124 grain flavor.

I'm pretty much stuck on P9HST3 and Gold Dot 53617.

If the 147 gr G2 has fantastic performance, why bother making a 124 gr or +P version?
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    If the 147 gr G2 has fantastic performance, why bother making a 124 gr or +P version?

Because hydrostatic shock and stopping powwahh!

It's a bad time to be a bad guy with all the technology that is going in to ammo.

Wonder when this new ammo will be on the market ? I'd love to test some in THE 230g 45 ACP ... Look forward to it coming out soon... But I'm sure it'll be hard to find and get a hold of, heck I haven't even seen that new black belt golden saber round from Remington ...

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Personally--and I think a lot of folks here would be of the same mind--I won't switch my carry ammo until you fully test the new stuff and tell us it is significantly superior to existing loads.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    Personally--and I think a lot of folks here would be of the same mind--I won't switch my carry ammo until you fully test the new stuff and tell us it is significantly superior to existing loads.
    What he said. If it hasn't got the good Doctor's recommendation, it isn't worth using.

User Tag List