Thread: KSTG @ NRA 16-June-2015

Site Supporter

KSTG @ NRA 16-June-2015

KSTG match
    Tuesday 16-June-2015
    $25
    Estimated Round Count: 50-80
    Squads begin at 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, and 9pm. Six people maximum per squad.

Call 703-267-1402 to reserve a slot. Registration is already open.

KSTG rules are available here: http://kstghq.com/rulebook/

Josh - Fathers Day and Independence Day are the two nearest holidays. Perhaps a themed match? There is the KSTG baby after all. I am thinking Moby wrap (you are deep in dad mode if you don't have to Google this). Baby in the front as concealment for the AIWB folks. Or write up a nice stage description like Cody does for IDPA.

"Its 1am and your pregnant wife has a craving for pickles and twinkies. Being a dutiful husband you brave the night to comfort your pregnant and miserable wife. As you prepare to leave the local PickleNTwinky mart you are ambushed by - REDCOATS! Make your way back to your soccer wagon (you bought a minivan, way to just give up man) with the pickles and twinkies."

Just a thought. More where that came from if needed.

Bonus if we bring our own Moby wrap or actually do drive a minivan ???
    "I'm a tactical operator and Instructor and also retired military."

-read on another forum

What about a Billy Madison stage, where you have to engage hostile penguins while in the supine position (to simulate being on the pool raft)?

Site Supporter
    I'll be sure to bring the pickles, twinkies, and Moby wrap this month . . .

Now the question is, what is the worst position to shoot from while wearing a Moby wrap?

Did anyone lose oversized index cards? (a little under twice the size of the index cards we use on the targets for headshots) I just found a stack of them in my range bag side pocket, perhaps from the last KSTG, although I've been to the range twice with guests since, so that isn't 100% sure either?

Thanks to Josh, the setup crew, and the ROs who ran last night's match - the patience for all of the issues was greatly appreciated. I had a great time shooting and as always the company was excellent. I don't have zeroflux's recording, editing, or general imagery skills, but here is some video from last night. I didn't get stage 3, but feel free to laugh and comment about the hilarious footwork on stage 1 or my t-rex like arm trying to shoot weak hand only on stage 4.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...VvzQWY_22f-oql

See you all next month (unless you're shooting IDPA next week)!

Had fun with this one, as I usually do! Thanks to everyone for a good time!

"WHAT?!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW RIDICULOUS YOUR GUN IS!" - TLG

Quote Originally Posted by JRM83 View Post
    I don't have zeroflux's recording, editing, or general imagery skills, but here is some video from last night. I didn't get stage 3, but feel free to laugh and comment about the hilarious footwork on stage 1 or my t-rex like arm trying to shoot weak hand only on stage 4.

See you all next month (unless you're shooting IDPA next week)!
    Thanks for the compliment JRM. If its any consolation, you are a way better shooter than me

Wanted to do something special for the last match in KSTG form which is why it took me longer to get this up:

User Tag List