Thread: Springfield XDM 5.25 Comp

Springfield XDM 5.25 Comp

Thoughts? Are you competing with it? I want one. Just want to make sure. Thanks, Jon

What makes you want one?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Director Of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company

I DO!

I have a XDM 5.25 tuned by Springer Precision. I just got it about 2 months ago; have about 1500 rounds through it in practice only. I have not competed with it yet but that is my plan; Production 100%. It was the logical choice for me. For 1 I like to shoot a lot and for less $ so it's a rifled barrel and cast lead or moly. That excluded HK and Glock. M&P have poor accuracy right so it was ruled out as well. FNS no history, don't like DA/SA, so it seems the XDM was all that was left. There were a lot of other factors as well. The pistol has been just great to run. I've shot 2" 25 yard groups freestyle so I know its mechanically better than that, it points natural and is easy to move. The trigger is at about 3# (but I paid for it) and has no slack or over travel. If 1500 trouble free rounds is enough to say it's reliable then it is. I very much like it and would recommend it. I bought mine through Springer Precision with a trigger job and thinner front sight. Dawson, Powder river precision, and Springer Precision all turn out tuned XDM's that's all you'll need or want....

User Tag List