Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AAR Costa Ludus Low-Light Vehicle CQB - 2015-05-16/17 - Houston, TX

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    I assume the "Kansas City MO" shooting was this one:
    http://www.wdam.com/story/11655621/dashcam-shootout

In which case his info is slightly wrong, the officer was not shot, and it was in Kansas City Kansas.
    That is the video in question. Are you sure about the KS? Most of the sources say that the incident was in Isler Park, which is in MO (and that neither officers were hurt, as you noted). I'll let Will know that the first officer wasn't hit at all. Either way, thanks for the heads up, I've amended the AARs on the forums that I could still edit to reflect that.
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 05-26-2015 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    That is the video in question. Are you sure about the KS? Most of the sources say that the incident was in Isler Park, which is in MO (and that neither officers were hurt, as you noted). I'll let Will know that the first officer wasn't hit at all. Either way, thanks for the heads up, I've amended the AARs on the forums that I could still edit to reflect that.
    I looked at it again, have too many OISs in my head. The cars and uniforms are KCMO, made a phone call and did some more checking to be sure I wasn't completely fucked up. KCMO was the PD involved, however details wise, officer was in fact not shot, only the suspect was hit.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

User Tag List