Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sneaky Bags SUB

That book is always on my gun room table. It's now stained in grease and gun oil and usually open to something with a ridiculously fast and impossible par time. Sadly, my conversion to full on gamer is almost complete.

I'm messing around with the configuration. I used a double AR 5.11 shingle towards the back of the bag, it attached perfectly. Towards the front of the bag, for the primary reload, I used an AR Taco. I couldn't get the clips to click through more than one loop, so it moves slightly when I grab a mag. It's not a huge issue and I didn't notice it when pulling mags out. The red pouch is a first aid kit. The other side of the main pouch doesn't have loops, just Velcro, so I used Velcro tape down the back of another Taco. I placed it low in the main pouch out of the way of the primary reload position. It is solid and doesn't seem to want to move out of there.

The small pouch is actually big enough to hold four Taco's. I only had three. As I mentioned above there is only one loop row in the small pocket so they move around a bit when grabbing the mags or flashlight. I didn't notice any excessive movement when testing it out a bit.

It's fairly thick now, but it's not bad when moving around with it. As the company mentioned in their video, you can use the belts as leg straps, which I tried, and it works very well to stabilize the bag when moving around. It's slow as hell to attach to your leg though. Overall, I think this bag will work well for my upcoming course. I'll get it out to the range a few times beforehand to test it out a bit more.

User Tag List