Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sneaky Bags SUB

Sneaky Bags SUB

These are some of my favorite bags. Super discrete and great quality. They are having a 50% off sale through Facebook. I did a review on our page with a link for those needing a discrete bag. I love all of mine.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hardw...89679681133490
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Which of their bags in particular are you using?
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    Which of their bags in particular are you using?
    I have been using their rifle bags for years. Currently I have two SUB bags. I have one of the smaller ones set up for a 1911. I am using the medium right now for my daily use. I also have a TOT (trick or treat) that will take an AUG and up to 400 rounds of 5.556 in magazines in a bag that looks like a big bike messenger bag.

I also have a sling pack that I am working on setting up right now. It is blue and really looks like a recreational urban pack.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

That medium is tempting.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    That medium is tempting.
    Especially at 50% off. This stuff is made with the same folks who did the ISert bags and range gear and is of the same quality.

Darryl, are the rifle cases 50% off too, or just the pistol bags?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I've been using one of their SBR bags for years. Love it. My on,y complaint is that it needs a side handle for horizontal carry.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I've been using one of their SBR bags for years. Love it. My on,y complaint is that it needs a side handle for horizontal carry.
    The newer smaller Spyder bag does have a side handle and is more low profile than the rifle bags. I love the big rifle bags. I was walking in the house recently after a range trip and my own kid (who is very used to me carrying gun cases back and forth to the car) says "dad, when did you start skateboarding?". The idea of me skateboarding is absurd and carrying rifle cases to the car is a daily event......the bags are THAT good.

Necro thread revival...

I picked up one of the SUB bags to use on an upcoming carbine course. It is still on the 50% promotion. I chose the large in grey, which is darker than the photos on the site. I quite like the colour and the bag seems to be well built.

The patch is a nice rubberized piece. It won't be staying on the bag.

The grab handle and bungee cords are a nice touch.

Lots of attachment points...

Mesh flap liner pocket and removable card holder.

It looks like I can fit about three AR sized taco's on the inside large pocket. The other side of the pocket is all Velcro, no other attachment points.

The dump pouch is adjustable with a draw cord, it's larger than my Maxpedition Rollypoly.

The front small pouch has elastic attachment points that will hold pistol mags pretty well, but they sit kinda low with impedes grabbing them. I may just use taco's.

It comes with a couple of belts and a nice large pad on the shoulder strap.

I will post more once I configure it and get some time with it.
    Last edited by Clobbersaurus; 08-05-2016 at 10:09 PM.

The bag seems like overkill for just carrying the Stoeger dry fire book?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List