Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Point Shooting Practice

Square range, warmed up, feet planted, target set at my favorite height and distance... yea I could point shoot into the head box consistently out to 10Y or more.

Thinking you can rely on your point shooting ability at 10Y in the wild... delusional.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

I questioned this guys qualifications to be handing out advice on defensive handgun shooting on the AIWB thread on the pistol-Training blog. Apparently Todd thinks he knows something about fighting with a gun and I am "clueless" for questioning that. So,,I guess he is mega operator and is hiding it in his bio (which is sure different from all the guys who over exaggerate). Great, like safety and numerous other subjects I will just write this off as an "awesome, do whatever you want" and simply stop caring about people following guys like this. So we will treat this like everything else these days...."well bless your heart" and point shoot away.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List