Page 97 of 129 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock Picture Thread

Name:  9B69E57D-50DD-4204-A710-EAD037F48209.jpg
Views: 960
Size:  73.5 KB

Hopefully this works.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

The pic or the gun?

Cat

My only Glock. Boston Police Dept. model 19 slide marked Boston PD. These are rare in the Boston PD markings and after one was used in a crime in Texas them Mayor Menino said he would melt and destroy all police guns rather than trade or sell them when they were taken out of service and they have and do.

Ferengi rule of acquisition #59 "Free advice is seldom cheap"
    website www.bpdguns.com

Very nice sir!
    What is the frame treatment, please?

Quote Originally Posted by 1Rangemaster View Post
    Very nice sir!
    What is the frame treatment, please?
    The new PRO texture from Talon Grips, less abrasive than the sand but still really good texture.

https://talongungrips.com/gun-grips/...7-34-gen5-mos/

@theJanitor tell me about the frame on that pistol.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

@MGW , it's a g19.3 that a buddy recontoured/textured, after another shop did the same. To be fair, the first shop did what I asked them to do, so no complaints there.

The PMM comp came after asking @karmapolice about his, and I'm happy with it. My brother runs a KKM and it really doesn't like cheap 115gr range ammo. Slide is UNITY, trigger is Overwatch and works with the Gadget. Magwell is SLR.

This is my last ditch effort to make glocks work for me. If this doesn't pan out, I'll head toward M&P for my plastic pistol needs

@theJanitor I hope it works out. I'm making a last-ditch effort with Glocks myself except with stock G45's and 43x's. I've come close to doing a full Boresight Solutions Glock multiple times. There's a little voice in the back of my head that always tells me that's a lot of money to try to turn a Glock into no a Glock. But the few rounds I put through a Boresight gun were really nice.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

User Tag List