Page 76 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock Picture Thread

They have made a huge difference. Thought it was hype. Makes me feel more secure. Pulls the gun in tight and doesn’t move.

Was just telling my buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rich

Director of R&D and product acquisitions at Empire Outfitters

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    They have made a huge difference. Thought it was hype. Makes me feel more secure. Pulls the gun in tight and doesn’t move.

Was just telling my buddy.

Thanks for the tip. Might order a couple of those.

Mine are the extra clamping strength. Came on my V Development Seraph. He sells them separately as does DCC direct.

Rich

Director of R&D and product acquisitions at Empire Outfitters

Name:  1E8A0D77-C365-408A-867C-BE63E02203DD.jpg
Views: 1397
Size:  57.7 KB

“L“ prefix G19 purchased during O’s first term

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Thanks for the tip. Might order a couple of those.
    Rich, do not "might" - DO! I'm telling you that these are the best. As I posted previously, the combination of my new JMCK holster and the DCC clips is....damn near magical.

Name:  20161212_133059.jpg
Views: 1286
Size:  96.4 KB

Family photo. Family has grown since then..

Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    Rich, do not "might" - DO! I'm telling you that these are the best. As I posted previously, the combination of my new JMCK holster and the DCC clips is....damn near magical.
    11B - Which JMCK did you order?

Site Supporter
    11B - Which JMCK did you order?
    Rich, I had to order from the "Custom Product" category because of my pistol being a G30S. I originally ordered the "standard" (read: $70.00) AIWB holster pictured in the upper left corner of that page. I also ordered the 1.5" clip, but after reading and looking at the DCC clips on PF and elsewhere, I reached out to Tony and he made the change I'll never regret. The more I practice, the more I love this holster and especially those DCC clips! I just now read "JustOneGun's" tip about how he starting grabbing his shirt and the slide at the same time on the draw - yet another learning experience. Do I love PF or WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    Rich, I had to order from the "Custom Product" category because of my pistol being a G30S. I originally ordered the "standard" (read: $70.00) AIWB holster pictured in the upper left corner of that page. I also ordered the 1.5" clip, but after reading and looking at the DCC clips on PF and elsewhere, I reached out to Tony and he made the change I'll never regret. The more I practice, the more I love this holster and especially those DCC clips! I just now read "JustOneGun's" tip about how he starting grabbing his shirt and the slide at the same time on the draw - yet another learning experience. Do I love PF or WHAT?
    Thanks 11B. Tonight I ordered a JM Custom Kydex AIWB Wing Claw 2.0 with a set of the DCC clips. (In orange, of course. )

I like my current AIWB rig, but find the PTD loops which are mounted directly onto the body make the holster a bit fat, so I am hoping the JM CK 2.0 with the DCC clips are thinner. Plus the JM CK wing looks a bit smaller in width on the belt axis than the RCS wing I have on my current rig.

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.
    Last edited by RJ; 11-28-2018 at 08:33 PM.

Site Supporter
    Thanks 11B. Tonight I ordered a JM Custom Kydex AIWB Wing Claw 2.0 with a set of the DCC clips. (In orange, of course. )

I like my current AIWB rig, but find the PTD loops which are mounted directly onto the body make the holster a bit fat, so I am hoping the JM CK 2.0 with the DCC clips are thinner. Plus the JM CK wing looks a bit smaller in width on the belt axis than the RCS wing I have on my current rig.

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.

Rich, first, my pleasure. The reason you are switching is exactly why I made the change to the DCC clips. They are "one with the belt" - so thin but so strong and, as I previously posted, you must apply yourself to get them off. Having said that, I'll never go back to any other type of clip/loop.

User Tag List