Page 70 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock Picture Thread

Old Glock 17

Forgot to mention that they're both 17s. I've shot gens 1,2,3,4 and 5 both 19s and 17s and these are still my favorites. I have not shot a 19X yet, but if I was going to buy a new glock, that would probably be the one.

Welcome Sandy and thanks for the pics! Nuthin better than honest wear on a pistol.

Thanks. I've lurked here and M4carbine for quite some time and just decided I'd finally post something. I'll probably keep pretty quiet though.

If some topic comes up that I have some experience in then I'll try to contribute what I can.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy11B3V5W View Post
    Thanks. I've lurked here and M4carbine for quite some time and just decided I'd finally post something. I'll probably keep pretty quiet though.

If some topic comes up that I have some experience in then I'll try to contribute what I can.
    This whole place would be pretty quiet if we all only talked about things we had experience in.

My Glock 19.5 after the second day of Gabe’s class this past weekend. This was after 400-500 rounds Sunday.

Around 2,600 rounds through the gun. Stock, except for a SCD, Dawson FO Fronts, Defoor Steel rears, a OEM plus sized Mag Release, and a Glockmeister plug. Cleaned after every Range session (uh, ok, mostly). 0 malfunctions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the GL-452 Ameriglo sights were too short for even the small diameter Ti-Rant 9S. I installed the Night Fision sights tonight and they work perfectly. The good news is the 452’s work like a charm on my G21 with an Osprey.

I am thinking that my plan to get an Omega 9K down the road will require even taller sights - like the Ameriglo 582’s which will look like shark fins. Makes me wonder what folks with slide mounted optics do if they run a can...

Hi Risk Customer Services
    Name:  G45.jpg
Views: 1251
Size:  34.4 KB
    Bought this solely based upon how much I like my 19X. The TLR7 is also new and my first Streamlight weaponlight. It seemed like a better package overall than the current Surefire offering. I like everything about is so far, except for the switches.

Glock Picture Thread

Last edited by bravo7; 10-02-2018 at 08:27 AM.

G35 Gen4, KSP. Doesn’t appear to have been issued.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    New build today. Some new parts, some old.

Suarez slide, extractor, trigger, RSA and barrel. L2D sights.

Bout to rip through a mag in my backyard to check for gremlins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List