Page 5 of 129 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock Picture Thread

My EDC. Chopped 17 with an Apex FRE, 10-8 rear, and Ameriglo front. It's also got a polished 3lb connector and a NY1 TRS.

My "around the house" gun is a Gen-4 17. It's been de-finger grooved, undercut, a small amount of stippling, and is wearing the same sights and trigger as my EDC gun. It also acts as my back up gun for classes.

I also have a 19 that's set up identically to the EDC 17 and a 34 that's wearing Warren Tactical sights. They've both been in the safe for quite some time.....I'll try to get them out and snap some pics in the next few days.

My 19, which is set up identically to the chopped 17. As you may be able to tell, this was my first attempt at stippling, it's about the ugliest damned thing I've ever seen.......but it worked.

My 34, it's wearing de-horned Warren Tactical sights, FO front and has a stock 34 trigger that's been through the 25 cent trigger job. It's also wearing the extended slide release which is there for the very valid reason of.......I just haven't gotten around to changing it yet.

It would be neat to have a 17L and a 26 just to round out the collection, but they'd never get shot, so unless I get them as gifts, I don't ever see myself picking either one of them up.

Last edited by Eli; 08-09-2015 at 01:41 PM.

Keeping the longslide thing going in case not everyone saw the 6SM thread.

That's gotta be a hoot to shoot! Nice set up.
    Last edited by MD7305; 08-10-2015 at 09:52 PM.

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

New KKM comp on my 19.

IMG_4182 by SiDave, on Flickr
    Chemist.

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Last edited by S.W.; 08-25-2015 at 01:08 AM.

Removed the finger grooves, did an undercut, and did a full stipple on one of my G19s this afternoon. First serious attempt at stippling. Not professional quality by any means but so far it feels good.

User Tag List