Page 28 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    What is your current setup?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
    JM, or Shaggy, or SME all allow for this. CP on the left side. Mags behind my left hip.

The more time I spend with this, the more I like it.

Love bites from my Gen4 19. Never happened with my Gen3. Gonna try that beavertail M backstrap.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 975
Size:  29.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    Love bites from my Gen4 19. Never happened with my Gen3. Gonna try that beavertail M backstrap.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 975
Size:  29.6 KB
    Those are some beefy hands, sir. I have fairly slim and girly hands myself, but if you don't like the M beavertail backstrap, I hear the Grip Force Adapter works wonders.

I prefer to cut down the medium so it's more like a grip force, as I find the grip force too wide and it affects how the gun points for me.

Last edited by karmapolice; 05-25-2016 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Those are some beefy hands, sir. I have fairly slim and girly hands myself, but if you don't like the M beavertail backstrap, I hear the Grip Force Adapter works wonders.
    Actually they are a little swollen from the weekend's repetitive failure. Fisher's #malfunctionmayhem beat my hands and forearms down harder than any strongman grip routine I've ever tried.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Just found another pocket holster for G43 (with TLR-6) that is a significant improvement over the one I have been using. The old one from Lasermax was a little short allowing the very sharp rear sights to catch and rip my pockets. It also had a corner that would poke my leg when in gym shorts (which is why you see duct tape on it).

I saw the new one from Sticky Holsters on Amazon and it had positive reviews so I gave it a shot. Not only is it taller, covering the rear sight... It gives better access to the grip.
    Last edited by El Cid; 05-27-2016 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    I prefer to cut down the medium so it's more like a grip force, as I find the grip force too wide and it affects how the gun points for me.

Is you rear sight drifted to the right?

User Tag List