Page 101 of 129 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1286

Thread: Glock Picture Thread

Mayhem Syndicate comped Gen5 26 and 19X
    PMM comped 19X

Name:  glockcomps.jpg
Views: 1388
Size:  44.7 KB
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Mayhem Syndicate comped Gen5 26 and 19X
    PMM comped 19X

Name:  glockcomps.jpg
Views: 1388
Size:  44.7 KB
    Is that typical positioning for the PMM? I thought they mounted up closer to the slide front, but I haven’t seen many pics from the top like this.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Is that typical positioning for the PMM? I thought they mounted up closer to the slide front, but I haven’t seen many pics from the top like this.
    It would depend on the barrel and what shims are needed to properly clock the comp.
    This is with a Rival Arms barrel and the thinnest shim in the pack clocked it correctly.
    I don't think it could go back much more than another 0.0625" without starting to rub the slide nose.
    Even with this gap the recoil spring rod still protrudes into the comp enough to act as a stop if it starts unscrewing.
    Last edited by JodyH; 11-15-2020 at 01:30 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

that's pretty extreme gap compared to mine, they recommend certain barrels. I run their barrel which I have had great results from.

My 19.5 is a “test mule” where I try out new things. For example, it is the first non-.22 pistol I equipped with a RDS - an RMR. I keep being tempted by the idea of adding a PMM comp and a quality threaded barrel...
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

My 19.5 is a “test mule” where I try out new things. For example, it is the first non-.22 pistol I equipped with a RDS - an RMR. I keep being tempted by the idea of adding a PMM comp and a quality threaded barrel...
    The PMM comp works, but in my opinion the Mayhem Syndicate comp works just as well with a much lower profile.
    "Do over" I'd of bought a third Mayhem comp instead of the PMM, works just as well and is much easier to find holsters for (26 uses a 19 holster, 19 uses a 17, 17 uses a 34).
    I'm also very impressed with the Mayhem barrels, both in 26 and 19 flavors (although my Rival 19 barrel is pretty damn good).

Starting my comped G26 project. Gen 3 26, Silencerco barrel and PMM comp. Gonna have a 509T on it soon.

Name:  BAD37EB7-69F9-45C5-9A5D-8A1B91ACA308.jpg
Views: 1000
Size:  73.5 KB
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Starting my comped G26 project. Gen 3 26, Silencerco barrel and PMM comp. Gonna have a 509T on it soon.
    Looks great so far... Can't wait to see it finished.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    Looks great so far... Can't wait to see it finished.
    I’m gonna get the frame stippled and I’ve got an aftermarket slide on the way so I can mount the 509T. Gonna be a fun project.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.

Name:  44553F8B-C6E0-4C92-940A-76FEE371C4D4.jpg
Views: 1102
Size:  68.8 KB

I really wish this was possible:
    Name:  396CE744-FD1F-4B06-92EA-A42A013EB837.jpg
Views: 1004
Size:  69.4 KB
    Formerly known as xpd54.

User Tag List