Page 98 of 129 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock Picture Thread

It would have been easier to just buy a g45 or a 19.5, but buying pistols here is a F*cking pain, especially during the coronavirus. We're under another two week lockdown, and the county has pretty much halted all the services needed to apply for and register firearms. So I decided to rework the ones I already had, at considerable cost.

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    It would have been easier to just buy a g45 or a 19.5, but buying pistols here is a F*cking pain, especially during the coronavirus. We're under another two week lockdown, and the county has pretty much halted all the services needed to apply for and register firearms. So I decided to rework the ones I already had, at considerable cost.
    What about Glocks isn’t working for you (just out of sheer morbid curiosity)?

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    What about Glocks isn’t working for you (just out of sheer morbid curiosity)?
    To be honest, I don't know. I think it's a little bit of everything. The gun doesn't present flat (I'm still 99% a 1911 guy), and I can't really get the gun to track well, and I just can't pull the trigger straight, I guess. I mean, I shoot them OK, but not anywhere near a 1911. I chose the Glock as the "service pistol" to own years ago, mainly cause all my close friends ran them, and thus I had parts and armorer support with no effort on my part. I've been mediocre with them ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    To be honest, I don't know. I think it's a little bit of everything. The gun doesn't present flat (I'm still 99% a 1911 guy), and I can't really get the gun to track well, and I just can't pull the trigger straight, I guess. I mean, I shoot them OK, but not anywhere near a 1911. I chose the Glock as the "service pistol" to own years ago, mainly cause all my close friends ran them, and thus I had parts and armorer support with no effort on my part. I've been mediocre with them ever since.
    So...ergonomic nightmare. Got it. I feel you there. If I hold and shoot a Glock like how it’s initially comfortable in my hand it ends up being a bag of suck. If I hold and shoot a Glock after I’ve worked out what my ACTUAL natural point of aim with it is, all is well, but it doesn’t fit very well.

Site Supporter
    US Air Force blue Glock 21 Gen 3. That’s what factory case reads as well.

I put a set of fiber optic sights on .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Name:  20200912_121947.jpg
Views: 937
Size:  40.8 KB

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind06 View Post
    US Air Force blue Glock 21 Gen 3. That’s what factory case reads as well.

I put a set of fiber optic sights on .

Huh I had no idea the USAF bought G21s.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Huh I had no idea the USAF bought G21s.
    I think it was a commemorative special run. I bought it used so I have no details other than the case markings. This leads me to believe that it wasn’t a custom job done by someone.

Really proud of how this picture came out.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Tag List